Chapter 18

^Yamada-kun live action. Wasn't bad tbh

Yamadas  POV,

"Ooo!! Look the hotel is having a scavenger hunt," Ito says as we settle in.

"It says it's for 12 year old Ito" Miyamura says peering over her.

We're all standing in a little semi circle, discussing what to do first. I Am not excited for a scavenger hunt, cuz I'm not 5.
And plus since it's meant for little kids. I feel like things could get crazy, quickly. And knowing our luck. It will.

"That doesn't matter Miyamura age is just a number."

"Ito... do you just want free pizza?" Shiraishi asks giving her an exasperated look.

"Omg no!!! Of course not, y'know for fun, the sake of adventure. Team bonding."

"I think our team bond is already strong," Shiraishi replies.

"Ya Ito you aren't very convincing," i say as I fiddle with Miyamura's fingers.

"Why are you guys so rude to me. All I went to do is have fun with my besties."

"Bruh were not being rude. We're acting our age."

"Uh whatever. Yamada you'll do it with me right?" She says facing me.

"Huh what. Why?" I ask confused

"You owe me."

"For what?"

"For that one time I lent you 500 yen. You didn't pay me back. So this is how you will. And be debt free."

"I would rather just give you the 500 yen."

"Oh come one Yamada. Please! Please! please!" She says giving me what I think is supposed to be puppy eyes and a pout.
I can't really tell, Ito is uhh. A lot, she kind of looks like as if someone's grandma was trying to be cute. Ito has very pronounced features so uhh. Don't tell her I called her a grandma,

I look over to Miyamura. Not knowing what to do when he is signaling me for me to say no.
I think Ito got suspicious of why I was looking away from her and looked at Miyamura.

"Hey get out of his head. Let him make his own decisions."

"Sorry sorry. Say whatever yamada."

"Uhh. Sorry. No?"

"Ahh rude!!! Shiraishi just come with me. We're short enough to pass as kids."

"Ya but your boobs are to big," Miyamura adds in.

"How would you know? You staring at 12 year old girls boobs Miyamura?" Shiraishi asks.

"Of course not. Gross, but if we look back in time, young 12 year old miyramura was staring at other 12 year old girls undeveloped chests."

"You're disgusting."

"How did this turn into a Miyamura perv sesh. I'll just do it by myself, hmph. Bye besties."

"I'm going with her. See you," Shiraishi says and following her.

Me and Miyamura head upstairs and into the hotel room.

"Yo you know how to use the TV's?" He asks sitting on the couch.

"No, I always just watch movies on my phone anyways. When do we meet up again?" I ask sitting down next to him.

"Around 8, for dinner."

"I'm tired," I mumble as I rest my head on miyamura's lap and feel my eyes shut.

"Don't fall asleep yet. You're to heavy I'm not caring you."

"Wow, rude." I mumble.

"Oh sweetie it's not a bad thing. Your muscles are hot," he says patting my head.

"Stop flirting with me when I'm trying to take a nap."

"If you want to nap, then go onto the bed. It's right there."

"Hmm feels soft enough. I'll manage..."

Miyamura's POV

This man really just fell asleep on my lap. Yamada looks so calm and at ease when he's asleep. While he's awake he's either yelling, screaming, being violent, saving the school from exploding, eating, or being an idiot.

But safe to say he acts like he needs a hug 24/7 which is why I give him hugs. But now, he looks so at peace, something is always nagging him when he's awake. Or at least he looks like it. Looking at him like this makes him even more amazing then he was before.

I gently run my fingers through his hair and then slowly stroke up and down his cheek. I leave it on his cheek.

It's kinda crazy how I'm able to be with someone like this. I always knew I was hot and nice enough, to boys and girls alike. But I never thought anyone could ever actually want to be with me, Let alone someone I actually like. I know you can't hear me Yamada. But, thank you. For making me happy. It's hard to be sometimes.

Yamada moves in his sleep, making me jump a little.

"This dumbass- Yamada," I say out loud, rolling my eyes.

——(Hee hee sometime later)——

"Yamada- get off me. It's been like 45 minutes," I say pushing his head off my lap.

"7 more minutes..."

"No, get off now. We made plans dumbass"

"Rude."

"You're welcome. Trust me. Me waking you up is better then Shiraishi," I say getting up.

"Ya, she would have poured water on my or something."

"Let's go," I reach for his hand and interlock our fingers as we head out the room.

"Okay so- were supposed to go get McDonald's."

"We made all those plans, just to get McDonalds? Couldn't we just order it here."

"Wow you used your brain for once. Nah we're going to go take aesthetic pictures of the sunset while we eat or something like that."

"Ah ok-. Hey Miyamura. When we come back, can we talk."

"Of course we'll talk?"

"No- like a serious talk."

"Oh. Of course, is everything okay?"

"You think I would ask you to talk if it was?"

"Aight- fair point."

A/N
Ik, it's been two months. But school started and I have freaking anxiety and I'm stupid so like no time to worry about this rlly short chapter. I'm sorry next few will be long so I can actually keep to my update and layout. This chapter is kind of half of what I wanted but. I hope y'all can manage cuz the tea is coming in hot. In like two weeks. Thank you for reading, Buh-Bye. 😘