Chapter 15

^from a doujinshi, it's not mine though. If u want- I can give u the link
Miyamura's POV

"Yo Yamada. Are you gonna go to the next school trip coming up?" I ask as we sit on the couch in the club room after school.

"Yah probably."

"Oh yay! We might be able to hangout, unlike the last trip. When you know, they spilt us up into classes and I didn't get to annoy you as much."

"I'm going to run away from you if you try anything."

"Let's see how far that can get you."

"I'm more fit than you."

"Okay yes but. I have other means of stopping you," I start pushing him down onto the couch.

"Hey! Not now."

"Why? We kiss at school all the time already," I say leaning closer.

"But we don't have to now."

"Hmm ya. But why would we," I finish getting my face so close to his that I could feel his breathing. And lean in for a kiss.

It's pretty short tho, so we might switch bodies or something. But it was nice nonetheless. I haven't been able to touch my precious boy friend since... this morning, I could literally die.

"Miyamura get off of me you're heavy!"

"What happened to, 'I'm more fit than you' also your chest is comfortable so I'm just gonna vibe here on this beautiful platform."

I lay on Yamada's chest, I can feel his heart beating as I snuggle up to him on the small couch we were both to talk for a few minutes. Just relishing in each others presence.

Hee hee time skip to two days later 😋

Ito's POV

"We could share a room this time urara-san."

"Yes we can. I'm excited, I never used to hang out with people when I was younger. Especially when on school trips."

"Aww Shiraishi! I'll always hang out with you."

"Well, hopefully not always."

"I- I'm gonna ignore that. We can do so much together on the trip, oh we can go sightseeing and shopping. But I don't have any money... I guess I can start saving up."

"Ito. We go to the trip in 5 days... how are you gonna do that."

"Oh... you're right. I have to go beg my parents. Ahhh."

"You're stupid."

"Shiraishi! Stop bullying me. You're supposed to be my best friend."

"Yah yah. Whatever."

"It's bad that Yamada will have to also do day activities with Miyamura."

"Ya. Poor Yamada. I wonder when they'll y'know."

"Know?"

"You can be so dense sometimes."

"Well. I know what you are implying. I just hope they wouldn't do that at a school trip."

"Huh? Why?"

"Cuz the walls are thin."

"Ooo shiraishi, how would you know."

"Last trip we went on, I could overhear the girls in the next room. Talking about... something I don't really remember."

"Ya but, this is going to be a new location! And they're in the boy dorms, not the girls."

"Ya... but still."

"Hmm yes I get it. But let's be honest, they probably won't be getting something better."

"You're not wrong. Oh well." I say scratching my head. "That doesn't matter. You can only look up to the skies and see shiraishi. We're gonna have so much fun."

"Sure..."

A/N
Yooo sorry this is so short. I had my phone taken away because I was being a bad girl. Anyway, I need to rewatch the show, and the manga because I forget there personalities. So sorry, the next chapters are gonna take a while to make because like, I forget everything. I can't believe it's been a year since I've made this fanfic... but they only just started dating. Also we've reached 5k reads. Thank you. I wanted to just make an authors note, but I thought you would also like a little dialogue. Also should I also add in Ino x Shiraishi? Anyway word count, 656 buh-bye!
No updates until July! (Sorry lol)