Chapter 14

^this fanfic in a nutshell, funny how this is from the actual manga.

Miyamura's POV

Words just came out of my mouth, an accidental confession. Now I'm not single. I'm so happy it turned out that way tho, me and Yamada, now I get to do so many lewd things with him and not look like a perv. I mean maybe still, I'm a perv I will admit but-,

"Stop thinking weird things and hurry up. We have to get to school on time."

"Since when did you get to school on time?"

"Since now, I don't wanna ruin your perfect record."

"Trust me, thanks to you, it's completely trashed."

"Shut up and wear your shoes already."

"But, what if I want to stay here. With you, your house is nice."

Yamada replies by giving me a glare, since I'm not dense asf, I get up and gather my stuff and wear my shoes and we head off to school.

"You know, since we're dating down. You're supposed to hold my hand as we skip to school as we whisper sweet nothings to each other."

"This isn't Not Shoujo Manga, I'm not gonna whisper in your ear."

"So... you'll hold my hand!"

"I guess so, we've held hands before so it doesn't really matter to me," Yamada says, reaching for my hand.

I can feel my facing becoming pink with excitement. I have finally achieved one of my life goals, walking hand in hand with someone to school. But that someone was a stupid idiot, so was it really achieved, oh well. Guess we'll never know.

"Omg you guys are holding hands!!! So you weren't joking on the phone yesterday!" Ito starts to scream as we walk into the club room, "Miyamura! You have to give me allllllll of the tea that happens, in detail."

"Oh shut up Ito," Yamada says, annoyed as he lets go of my hand and walks over to Shiraishi.

"Damn Ito," I say staring at the hand which Yamada just let go of, "You made him let go!"

"I'm sorry Miyamura-kun, I'm your friend forgive me, mercy please mercy."

"Oh shut up, your so stupid," I give her a playful smile so she knows I'm just joking.

"Ah, no good morning for me? Just because I'm not Yamada, doesn't mean I don't like attention Miyamura," Shiraishi states facing away from Yamada.

"Good morning Shiraishi, how are you?"

"I'm ok."

"I'm ok? That's all u had to say-."

"You're the one that asked the boring question 'How are you?', boring question, with a boring answer."

"Damn Miyamura, guess she got you there," Yamada says leaning his back on the chair he was sitting on.

"Wow. Why am I being treated one harassed, that's Yamada's thing."

"Well I gotta head off for a sec."

"Why?"

"Student council duties, Yamada don't be shy come with."

"I still don't know why you forced me to join this, don't you have to have good grades to be in the student council?"

"I changed the rules duh."

"It still doesn't make sense why you chose him to be your secretary," Ito screams waving her arms around like the bÄhCkA that she is.

"Cuz I like him, duh."

"Shut up! Let's just go."

"Aww, Shiraishi. Look Yamada's a Tsun-Tsun. I thought Miyamura was going To be the Tsundere."

"They're both Tsundere's Ito."

"Ya you guys can shut up now. Bye."

I can hear Ito screaming in the background as I leave the room.

"Hey Yamada, wait up!" I yelling running up to meet him. "Why are you walking like that, you're gonna break your back."

"Excuse me?"

"Dude, your like bent over as you walk. Stand up straight."

"What does it matter how I walk?"

"First of them all. You look stupid, second, you could get back problems in the future, third, I think you really just look dumb bent over like that. I know you love your entire 'delinquent' aesthetic, but you really look dumb."

"Whatever, I'll stand up normally."

"You do it all the time, why make a big deal about it at school?"

"Because of that thing you said before."

"Ohhhh. You wanna keep
Your "bad boy" persona, funny. Doesn't matter to me, as long as we get to hold hands and skip down the hallway."

"Whatever."

 ^this was the picture I was trying to reference, idk if I did it well

^this was the picture I was trying to reference, idk if I did it well. I also forgot about Tamaki's entire character-
Welp be prepared to see him soon.
Word count 754
Buh-Bye!!