Chapter 19

Yamada's pov

After getting the McDonald's, we all head down to a nearby beach. Who even goes to the beach at this time- apparently people who want to do a bunch of sappy shit like we're about to do.

"I'm gonna get so much sand in places where sand shouldn't be."

"Only god knows how you would manage to do that. It's not that bad, just don't run around or roll in it."

"I wanted to bury Yamada. In the sand tho," Ito says sulking.

"You wanted to wha-!"

"Just ignore her babe, I won't let her bury you. Let's just be cheesy and just chill in the sand and stare into the sunset."

"Who would have thought you were a romantic Miyamura."

"Oh shut up Shiraishi."

Ito lays out a towel on the ground and we all try to fit on it, well, as well as we can on a towel meant for 2.

Time passes as we all talk about anything that comes to mind, just enjoying our time as friends.

"Don't you wish we could just stay like this," we all turn to face Ito who had been quieter ever since we laid down.

"What do you mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

Letting out a sigh, she says, "Well. Sometimes school is annoying. And my family find me annoying. And right now, it's so beautiful. To just sit with my friends, people who actually like me. And to just bask in the sun, without thinking about anything, to just, relax. And not think about how we're going to have to walk like 30 minutes to go back to the hotel. Y'know?"

"That's kinda deep. But ya."

"Sometimes I wonder if doing nothing is better," shiraishi says closing her eyes.

"This got deep quickly," I say.

"Well you don't have to answer the question Yamada. We all know you don't think," Miyamura says copying Shiraishi by shutting his eyes.

"Wow- rude, I Hate you."

"That's not what you were saying last night tho."

"Okay both of you, shut up now. We should probably leave now," Shiraishi says opening her eyes.

"Ya we should, sleep is important."

Go back. Shit, why did I say I would talk to Miyamura. Now I have to like- actually do it. Fuuuuckkkkkkk.

"Yo Yamada, come on," Miyamura says reaching for my hand.

"Yah, I'm coming," I say as I stand up with his help and interlock our fingers.

———*insert time skip to when they're back at the hotel*———

"Don't forget we have plans to go look around tomorrow at 8:30. Please go to bed on time, and set an alarm," She says pushing the elevator button.

"We all know that we won't, and that you're just going to come wake
us up anyways so- thanks but no thanks," Miyamura says swinging our arms back and forth as we wait for the elevator to arrive.

"I wouldn't be to sure, I'm very tired and I don't want to see your face that early in the morning."

"Damn, Haha you suck Miyamura. Shiraishi doesn't like you <3."

"I don't want to see your face in the morning either, but I hav- ouch," Shraishi squeals away as Ito hits her slightly.

"What about me?" I say we we enter the elevator.

"Your face is fine. I'm already used to it- because we've switched so many times."

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment!!! Which means I'm hotter than both of you."

"Sure, tell yourself that," Miyamura and Ito say in Unison, the doors of the elevator opening.

"Anyways, I'm going now. Bye
Boys," Ito says reaching for Shiraishi and dragging her away

"Yo Yamada, let's go," Miyamura     smiles at me, sticking his arm out.

Once we're back in our room, we kick off our shoes and take turns showering to remove the sand off of our bodies.

Now I'm just playing a game on my phone as I have a towel on my head waiting for Miyamura to come out of the shower.

"I'm not gonna force you to talk to me. You know that right?"

"I- know that," I say keeping my head down at my phone and not the half shirtless Miyamura.

"K good, because ever since you said you had something to tell me, you've been stiff as hell."

"Ya I'm not gonna tel you anything until you put some clothes on."

"Pfft- you've seen me like this before, what's the big deal Yamada?" He says shooting me a cocky look.

"The big deal is that we're dating now."

"Damn, blunt okay. Gimme a sec tho," he says rummaging through his suit case and finding something to wear.

"Ugh," I say letting out a sigh, "Fuck my life bro."

"Your life isn't that bad, there are people dying," Miyamura says slipping his shirt on and siting next to me.

"Ya I know. But I feel like I'm dying."

"It's that serious?" He says lowering his voice a little and moving impossibly closer that now out thighs are touching. 

"Ya, it is..."

"Like I said, it doesn't matter if you don't want to-."

"Ugh! c'mere!" I say reaching for his head and connecting our lips with a short kiss.

"All of a sudden what was-"

Miyamura's pov 😎

Suddenly a bunch of memories flood my brain, ones that aren't mine. Was Yamada using telepathy to think and show me about why he's so upset?

A/N
OMFG! Fuck. I said i would be back last month but my lifes a mess. I have no motivation to live let alone write a fanfiction. I was thinking about maybe discontinuing this fanfic, but I hate when other authors do it. So I won't. But for future updates I have a question.

Longer chapters: Longer time to wait.

Shorter chapters: Chapters more often.

Word count 972. Buh-Bye