Chapter 8

(Hasn't been proof read, sorry)
Yamada's pov

"Okay Miyamura, so small problem,"

"Yea?"

"I can't find the a spare futon, uhh I think, I'm not entirely sure where I put it,"

"You are so stupid bro," Was all Miyamura could reply to me

"Hey, don't be rude and help me look for it,"

"Theres no need, I'll just sleep with you,"

"I think the f(adoodle) not,"

"But thats not what you said last week,"

"Wow, really man?"

"I'm only kidding, a little. But I'm sleeping in a bed with you,"

"Yea sure as long you don't do anything pervy,"

"Do you even know who you're talking to!! Hell no I'll do what I want,"

"Damn it Miyamura, Your such an ass,-" I say regretting my decision

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask

"Ya sure," he replies

We were watching a tv show, not a movie but there were only 10 episodes so it's close enough, we were sitting on my couch and the show was just playing, but for some reason I couldn't focus because Miyamura was right next to me, a lot closer than at the theatre. Like a millimetre from touching me, and I don't know why I felt uncomfortable when I legit held his hand out of the theatre and into his car,

"Bro stop staring it's weird and creepy,"

"What- I'm not staring at you,"

"You keep on glancing at me every 10 seconds. Is there something wrong Yamada?"

"No-, nothing's wrong I'm just gonna head to sleep,"

"Ya okay, good night,"

I head up to my bedroom with my head spinning and my stomach hurting, I think I may have gotten diabetes. Anyway I change into my pyjamas and head into my bed, I enter this faze where I'm in bed with my eyes closed almost asleep but not quite there yet. I hear the door open and remember that Miyamura was hear.

Miyamura's pov 😏

I see Yamada on his bed, his back facing me in his pyjamas. I didn't exactly have clothes to wear and I think that asking for some would be to much, so I just took off my shirt and was in my undershirt and then entered the bed with Yamada, he had a very thin blanket and it barley made a difference, I was still cold.

So knowing that Yamada wouldn't mind, I wrapped my arms around his torso and tugged his back towards my chest for extra warmth.

In the morning

Yamada's pov

When I woke up Miyamura was no longer in the bed with me, I had felt him put his arms around me last night but had just ignored him, Miyamura was the type of guy to make fun of people's emotions and just call it a joke, he does it all the time, but as of right now I'm not sure what he's doing. I mean I'm not very smart so I don't have a big enough brain for this shit.

"Good Morning Yamada, Nice to see that you're awake,"

"Ya, good morning," I reply dryly getting a better look at Miyamura

"Oh are you leaving right now,"

"Yeah my sister needs to use the car and I think it's about time I go home, I'll see you later call me or something,"

"Wait,"

"Yes?" Miyamura questions

"Do you wanna stay for breakfast or something?"

"Nah bro, your fridge is empty you should get that idiot Tsubaki to come cook for you, he might be just as dumb as you but he knows how to do something at least,"

"Wow Miyamura. What a bully,"

"What can I say, I'm just super mean, anyway. Later," Miyamura says leaving my room,

I can hear him close the door while he leaves a few seconds later. I get out of my bed and head to the kitchen, I don't usually brush my teeth before I eat. When I open my fridge I see some milk, I bring out a bowl and put the milk inside because people who put the cereal first are just weird, anyway I see that the milk is chunky and expired,

"Gross," I say as I poor the rest of the milk down the sink and the milk I had put in the bowl as well. I really don't like going shopping it's super annoying and a waste of my time, but I need my food. Since I have no food as I had Miyamura tell me I walk upstairs to my room and get ready to leave my house, I hadn't taken a bath, brushed my teeth I don't even think I'm gonna change- I'm just gonna wear a sweater get my wallet and walk to a nearby gas station.

Edit: on hold until september
A/N
Sorry for not uploading earlier, or even making this long. I'm lazy and reading the manga for this anime and I'm trying to get a life it's very annoying, Anyway. Thank you for reading word count 825