Run

Seven and Mono were crawling through the vents and landed on top of an elevator. Mono felt a familiar presence nearby but he couldn't quite place it.

Seven felt a shiver run through his body. There was a dark force nearby... where? He did not know.

The elevator stopped and Seven held tightly onto Mono's sleeve before he fell over. Mono caught himself on the elevator wire.

Mono crouched down and brought Seven close to him. He placed a finger on his lips and quietly told Seven to stay silent. Seven nodded and crouched down next to Mono and held his hand.

Mono smiled thinking about when he and Six would hold hands and when they escaped places together... until they didn't...

Mono shook his head his hair falling in his face slightly. Seven noticed and brushed it away from his face. Mono smiled and did the same to Seven moving his bangs away from his face.

If you were to ask Mono, Seven had the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen. They were the color of sapphires and sparkled whenever he spoke about something he was passionate about. Mono found it extremely lovable.

When Mono stood up Seven followed shortly afterwards. "Where are we heading to? I don't see anywhere to go."

Mono looked around and spotted a vent just out of reach. "Up there." Mono said pointing up.

"How are we going to get up there?" Seven said as Mono started to guide him over to the vent. "Hey. I'll lift you up."

Seven moved up to Mono and hesitantly placed his hands on Mono's shoulders. He yelped as he grabbed onto the vent.

Mono let out a laugh and he started climbing up the side and swinging off a line that wasn't attached to the elevator.

Mono grabbed onto the vent and crawled through. He smiled at Seven and ushered him forward.

Seven nodded and crawled through the vent and fell down to a small crawl space with a few nomes. Mono smiled as Seven went to try and hug the little thing. It eventually ran out of a little hole in the books against the wall.

Seven started pouting as Mono laughed. "What? If you were me you would do it too!"

"Hm, you're right. I would, but I'm not you so I can laugh." Mono said patting Seven's head slightly.

Seven huffed as Mono walked past him and jumped down. "Hey Sev! Jump!" Seven looked down and Mono was holding his arms out to Seven. "I'll catch you. Trust me."

Seven took a deep breath and jumped into Mono's arms. Mono caught Seven, bridal style, and held him close for a moment. "Glad you trusted me."

Seven smiled. "With my life."

Mono smiled brightly. He set Seven down and held his hand as the progressed through the long dark hallways.

Mono and Seven held hands through the hallways, Seven taking the lead slightly because he had the flashlight.

Mono was right behind him though, ready to pull Seven behind him if anything were to attack him.

Mono did stop and tell Seven to turn off his flashlight. "Something dangerous is here. Turn that off..."

Seven nodded and took Mono's hand once again. This time Mono took the lead crouching passed the geisha.

Once they made it through they looked to see the massive foyer and looked at each other. "This place is huge!" Seven cried.

"Let's hope we don't have to go looking around." Mono said.

He jinxed it...

"The door won't open." Mono crossed his arms looking at the wall.

"Look." Seven pointed down to the floor. "There's a puzzle here."

Mono mentality slapped himself.

"Alright alright I'll take the second you take the third?" Mono suggested.

Seven nodded and ran towards the stairs.

Mono sighed and ran closely behind. He hoped they didn't warn anything that they were around...

With their luck, they mostly likely would.

-~-~- a few puzzles later -~-~-

Mono placed down the triangle statue and the door opened.

They both let out a sigh and Seven turned to Mono. "You think it's over?"

"Not by a long shot..."

Seven rubbed his arm. Something he did when he was worried Mono found out.

"Come here." Mono said waving him over. Seven sauntered over to Mono and placed his arms around him.

"It's going to be alright." Mono whispered softly, gently rubbing his hand up and down Seven's back in a soothing motion. "I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise."

Seven hummed and pulled away reluctantly. "Thanks Mono. I'm glad that you're here."

Mono smiled and took Seven's hand once again. They snuck through the halls and made it to a place that had curtains draped down that acted as walls.

Mono crouched down. He signaled for Seven to do the same and placed a finger to is lips and gave a quiet "Shh".

Seven nodded and they started walking through.

They made it to a gap in the curtains. There stood the geisha, she didn't have her mask on and they could clearly see that she had a messed up wrinkly face that she clearly did not like...

Seven and Mono slowly made their way across when one of the floorboards creaked and she looked and screamed at the mirror.

They heard it shatter. Mono grabbed Seven's hand and took off in a sprint.

They made it to a place they could hide and Mono stood in front of Seven to protect him.

"Where are you little ones?" The geisha called.

"Not again... not again..." Seven murmured.

"It's alright. I've got you." Mono whispered. "There's a door over there. We can push it over and get out of here."

Seven nodded and they made a run for it. Mono threw his whole body weight into the door and Seven pushed on it.

The door finally gave out and they tumbled to the ground.

Mono saw the ground approaching quickly and brought Seven close to his chest and before Seven could ask what he was doing...

They hit the ground and the world went dark...

//

I am so sorry I have had writer's block and been unusually tired so I haven't been writing much and I, once again, am very sorry...

But anyways...

Thanks for reading! See you soon! Bye!!!

Word count - 1,051