Two powers

//TW: Blood and dark themes (I'm being for real this time...//

Mono held a cloth on Seven's neck, trying to stop the bleeding.

Seven's breathing was extremely slow and labored, like every breath was painful and a fight.

Mono wanted to stay by Seven's side, but he knew he needed to address what just happened. Six beat him to it. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!"

Mono felt all his anger dwell in that moment. "You're what?! You didn't mean too?! You did this on purpose! I'm not stupid Six, I know that you love me... I don't return your feelings, okay?!"

His powers started to make a fuzzing around Mono and Six took a step back for her safety. Mono never got mad at her in any way,shape, or form whenever they were traveling together... this was new.

"All because of him..?" Six muttered.

"Yes, all because of him. He helped me through more than you ever have..."

Six growled lowly at that remark. "Yeah right. Who helped you through the Pale City, huh?! Did he? No! I don't think so! It was me and he was here minding his own business! He may as well die here!"

Mono let out a mix of a shout and a growl as his powers went haywire and made anything around him move at least three feet away from him and Seven. Mono was now protectively keeping his arms around Seven. He looked at her with a dark look, growling, and bearing his teeth like an animal would if it were angry. "You do not talk about him that way! Matter of fact you do not talk about him in any way that would be harmful! Don't look at him and especially don't look at me! Just leave us alone!" Mono shouted with one more burst of energy. "Just leave me alone..." Mono lost any form of anger and replaced it with a soft look as he brushed a few stray hairs from Seven's face.

Mono once again began tending to Seven's wound as Six began to get back up.

"Just leave me alone..." It rang in Six's head like an annoying bell. What could she have done different? She loved him! Wasn't that enough? No... because he was there... it was all Seven's fault. He was the reason she couldn't be with Mono.

She had to find a way to get rid of him if he doesn't die now. Six decided to leave through a vent and continue from there. She would come back for Seven when he wasn't expecting it.

-~-~-

Seven began to stir and swat at Mono's hand. "Stop... hurts..." he mumbled.

"I know I know, but it's the only thing keeping you from bleeding out." Mono answered gently moving his hand to Seven's chest.

"That... 'eally h-happened..?" Seven asked shakily.

"It did Sev... though I wish it didn't." Mono whispered softly a few tears gathering in his eyes.

"Noth-nothing you could've d-don-done." Seven said brushing away a few stray tears. "Just be... wi-with me."

"Always." Mono said placing a gentle kiss on Seven's cheek.

Seven gave a little laugh and tried to get as comfortable as he could possibly be in his predicament.

Mono threw the bloodied cloth far away from the both of them and placed another there and was about to start wrapping up the wound so it could take time to heal. Seven started pulling off his bloody shirt so Mono could wrap the wound easier and didn't cause him more pain.

Once Mono had finished wrapping up the wound he took off his coat and wrapped it around Seven. Seven hummed as he was laid down by the leg of the table. "I'll be right back I'm going to go see where I could get my hands on some water to wash my hands and your shirt... maybe find some food too."