chapter 5

I woke up to Lily sitting on me. "Good morning! Time to go to breakfast because it ends soon. Oh, and Chris is here." She says. "Why are you cutting off my air supply?" I ask. "It was the only place to sit other than the floor." She says. I look around and BVB was waving at me. "How long ago did Haley and Sophia leave?" I ask getting up. "A few hours ago and tomorrow is our last day as motionless' merch girls for the week." She said getting off me. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and walked right into Chris. "We've got to stop meeting like this." I said smiling. "Why, It's like our thing. Ready to go get breakfast?" He asks. "Yeah." We walk off the bus and head towards the food. "So how was your night?" He asks. "Good, we just sat around and talked. Yours?" I ask. "OK. I hung out with an old friend of mine and did an interview. What did you talk about?" He asked curious. "Just girl stuff, nothing to exciting."I said. "Like?" he asked. " Guys, makeup the usual girl talk. Why do you ask?" I asked. " I was just seeing if you were talking about me." He said smirking. Maybe, maybe not the world will never know." I said smiling. "So that's a yes." he said laughing causing me to blush. "I dont know if you know but tomorrow's my last day as your merch girl for while." I said trying to change the subject. "Yeah Sophia told me this morning." He says. We got our breakfast and find an empty table. "So, about yesterday-" he began but I cut him off. " I'm sorry for over reacting I just have been cheated on so many times, I don't want to go through that again and I don't want anyone to go through what I've been through." I said." I get it but I told you that I just got out of a relationship, why would I be trying to talk to you if Ash and I were in a relationship?" He asked. "I don't know I'm really sorry for acting stupidly. It shouldn't have even bothered me, it's not like we're dating." I said. "I get why you flipped out. So, are we good now?" He asked looking into my eyes and grabbing my hand. I nod and continue eating breakfast. "Now that that's taken care of, are you ready for our date tonight? "he asked. "Yeah. What are we doing exactly?" I asked. "it's a surprise. " " Aww I don't like suprises. " I pouted. "well suck it up buttercup because I'm full of surprises." he said smirking. After we finished breakfast, I went back to the BVB bus to meet up with lily and the girls to go shopping for an outfit. When we got back lily and Haley helped with my hair while Sophia did my makeup. "You look hot!" Haley said smiling. "Thanks but do you think it will be OK for whatever Chris has planned?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. "It'll be fine. Chris isn't going to be able to keep his eyes off you." Sophia said. Just then someone knocked on the door. Sophia gave me a cheschire smile and ran to answer the door. "Hey Chris she'll be out in a minute." I heard her say. I looked in the mirror one last time and headed out to see Chris. He was wearing a button up white shirt with black jeans. "Hey beautiful. You look amazing." he said hugging me. He kissed my head making me smile like crazy. "As do you." I said. "Shall we go?" he asked. "yeah." I said goodbye to the girls and walked off the bus behind him. "So, where are you taking me?" I asked as he grabbed my hand. "You'll see when we get there." he said. I hate not knowing things. We start talking about little stuff and about 10 minutes later we were in a clearing in the middle of a field with a blanket on the ground. "Aww this is so cute." I say looking up at him. "Well I'm glad you like it." he says sitting down and reaching his hand into a bag. "Is this the part where you kill me?" I asked. "Haha very funny." he says pulling out pillows and water bottles. "Are you up for some star gazing?" he asked handing me a bottle. "I'm up for anything?" I said. "Anything?" he asked. "Hey, Get your head out of the gutter." I said slapping his arm. He just laughed. "Let me know if you get cold ok?" he said pulling a blanket around himself. A few minutes later I get a chill. "I'm a little cold now." I said hugging myself. "Finally, Come over here." he said opening his arms up to me. I gladly accepted the offer and laid in his side just taking in my surroundings. I'm in a beautiful place with an amazing guy. I would not have thought I would be in this spot a month ago. "What's on your mind?" he asked pulling me in closer. "This was your plan all along wasn't it?" I asked. "Totally I was waiting for you to get cold so I could hold you and be the one that makes you better...Plus it's easier to grab your ass now." He said smirking as I slapped his chest and pushed him away while laughing. "You asshole." "I'm kidding. What's really on your mind." he asked pulling me closer again. "Just thinking about how lucky I am to be here with you. You could be with anyone right now and I'm here." "I wouldn't want to be with anyone else right now." he says kissing me. I don't know what it is about him but he knows just what to say to make a girl melt. Our kiss grew deeper making me crave more. We pulled away and I layed down on the blanket. Chris bent down to kiss me again and his tongue ran across my lip. His hands rested on my waist and then explored my body.Ipulled at one of his lip rings making him moan. My hands found there way to the bottom of his shirt and I pulled it off. My shirt followed and then he stopped me when my hands went to his pants. "Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded and kissed him again. The rest of our clothes were discarded and well you can guess what happened next.

After we got dressed we layed on the blanket, his hands went around my waist. "Alison?" "Hmm?" "Don't freak out but I think I'm falling in love with you." he said. "Are you serious?" I asked sitting up to look at him. "Yeah, I've never fell this fast for a girl before." I just sat there in my own thoughts. Do I feel the same? We haven't known each other that long but he's the first guy in a long time to make me feel this way. I didn't even feel like this with Nick. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything, just forget it." he said. He started to get up and put stuff away. "No, you just surprised me. Truth is, I feel the same way." I said still staring off into space. "Really?" he said snapping his gaze to me. "Yeah. When we first met, I felt so comfortable around you, and I'm never comfortable around anyone as soon as I meet them. Then, when Nick called you were so concerned and comforting. Then you held me on the couch, and I never wanted that feeling to go away. It was like everything was right in the world as long as you held me. Then tour came and you kissed me and, as cliché as it sounds, I felt sparks through my entire body, I never wanted it to end. " I paused for the next part. "I also have never been with anyone other then you." I said looking at the ground. "Wait you were a virgin?" he asked. "Yeah. I guess I never thought I loved anyone enough." I said. He kneeled down next to me and kissed me. "I'm so glad you feel the same way Alison. When we get back to the bus, we can just lay in the bunk together and watch a movie or something. I don't want to leave you anytime soon." he said. We packed everything up and started to head back to the car. he put his arm around me and kissed my head as we walked. So this is what it's like to feel truly loved.