8-Venice

We went on a Venice Boat Tour, I sat next to Brad, so I could talk to him about why I panicked. "Hey Brad." I sighed, with a faint smile. "Hey, Zanna." He smiled. I sighed and sat down "I just wanted to apologise for earlier, I panicked. I do that sometimes, I take it out on people for no reason, i don't know why I do that. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it, Rose. Seriously, I can't even imagine what you're going through right now, I'll always be there for you if you wanna talk. When my parents...blipped, I was so hurt, I was so stand-off-ish with everyone, I never let any of that happened. You're handling it a lot better than I am...I'm sorry...that was a stupid comparison, I— I understand what you're going through must be so much harder—" he stuttered.

I put my hand on his shoulder "Hey...Brad...it's fine, thank you for understanding."He smiled "just know, I'll be here for you...if you ever wanna talk about this stuff. I'll always listen.""Thank you." I sighed. We arrived at the hotel, I immediately stood in some water. "This place is sinking." Flash yelled.

"I think you mean charming." Harrington corrected. "Okay, everybody, drop your bags off. We're gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at 3. Let's go! When you're in Rome, you do what the Roman's do. When you're in Venice, your socks get wet." Mr. Dell explained.