27-Hogan

Happy stitched me up. Peter and I stood by the suit machine thing. Happy came over to us "okay, Fury's got the coded message. Your friends are at the Tower Bridge. Your boy called it London Bridge, but I figured it out. I'm gonna scoop them up, okay?" "Okay." I nodded. "We're close." Happy called. "We're close." I repeated. "How's the suit coming?" Happy asked. "Almost done." Peter responded.
"Good." Happy nodded. "If something happens to me. Give this to Morgan." I told him as I passed him a stuffed animal, it was a duck. She had a collection and the one animal she didn't have left was a duck. "You'll make it back. Give it to her yourself." Happy scolded. "Okay." I whispered. "You got this." Happy assured me. "I got this." I repeated.

"Parker, walk me through it." Happy told him. "Okay, I know it's illusion tech. All we have to do is get inside the illusion, then we can take it down, find him and he's just a guy. So Rose can take EDITH right back. Give em to me and boom." peter explained. "Right? But last time, you got hit by a train." Happy raised an eyebrow. "True, but this time—- How do I explain this? Uh...I have like a sixth sense." Peter stuttered. "The Peter-tingle. That's what you're talking about, right?" Happy asked. "You're Peter-tingle? You have a name for it?" I asked. "It's not working, though. I heard it wasn't working now. Is it?" Happy repeated. "It is working. Well—-I don't—-I don't know if it's working—-" Peter stuttered. "Okay, so you got the Peter-tingle. That's the plan." I nodded.

"I'm gonna go get your friends." Happy said. "And Parker will get that Peter-tingle back online." Happy said. "We got this. We got this." Peter said. Peter was suited up. This new suit was Black and Red instead of Blue and Red. Parker and I sat on the outside of the jet. "All right, comms check. Can you guys hear me?" Happy asked. "Yeah. I can." I said.
"It's just a little loud out here." Peter said. "I like the new suit." Happy said. "Thanks." peter said. "Woah, guys. You sure that's not real?" Happy asked as we saw the fake elemental. "Yeah. It's just...huge." I said. "Still the play?" Happy asked. "Uh-huh! Rose—get on my back!" Peter yelled. "What?!" I yelled. "You can't stick to things like I can just climb on my back!" Peter yelled. "Fine." I said. i climbed onto his back as Parker flew upwards. "Hey, Happy." Peter said. "Yeah, kid. What is it?" Happy said. "We need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt!" Peter yelled as we flew back. I screamed.