02

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN!!

IM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Luke-

"Just because we are stuck in here for 3 hours doesn't mean I have to talk to you." Julie scoffed while putting on some rubber gloves. "I agree you pillock." I replied. "What did you just call me?" She shot back a glare. "A very stupid person. Learn your words." I rolled my eyes while grabbing some bleach and a cloth. 

"Oh shut it you milksop!" She grunted. "milksop?" I asked. "An unmanly man. Learn your words princess." She said while ripping the cloth from my hands. "I will spray this in your eye." I said sticking up the bottle of bleach. "Do it." She said putting her hands up in defense. 

We started wiping down the stalls, calling each other names. 

"Airhead."

"Bozo"

"Dingus"

"Doofus"

"Imbecile"

"Oik"

"Okay, shut up." Julie yelled. By this time, an hour has passed. "No- idiot." I replied with a jokey smile. "Idiot? Really? That's the best you can do?" She asked chucking a bottle at me. Soon, we got into a full on brawl with the cleaning stuff. 

Bottles, gloves, the cart, cloths, brooms, and dust stuff were flying everywhere. "STOPIT!" Julie giggled. "Wow! Is that Julie Molina laughing?" I asked sarcastically while cupping my hand around my ear. "SHUT UP!" She yelled while continuing to throw a bottle at me.

Another hour has passed, and we are still fighting. This time, it got kind of personal. She started talking about her music and how her parents supported her and stuff. I kinda got jealous and just blew up in her face. 

She is super talented, but it made me upset that her parents loved her work, while mine think I just play in the street corner begging for money and getting high and drunk every night. I made kind of a slug face and I think she saw cause she quickly stopped talking. 

"I'm so sorry." She said after I blew up at her. I didn't say anything. I got up and went to grab more cleaning supplies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Julie~

I was honestly kind of enjoying myself-that was until I started talking about music and Luke just huffed out angry words at me. I looked at his sad, mad, (bad, rad, chad) face.

"I'm so sorry." I said. I was gonna add on, but Luke got up and muttered something before going to the supply closet across the hall. I looked at my watch. 

6:45pm

"WHAT!" I shrieked. I got up and scurried across the hall. "What Julie?" Luke said sticking his head out of the room. His face was all red and teary-eyed. He was clearly crying a bit, probably from what I said. 

"It's almost seven! We were only supposed to be here for three hours! It's not going on four!" I screamed. Luke's face quickly turned. He looked confused. "All the teachers and staff leave at five..." He murmured. "WHAT!" I screamed. 

"This cannot be happening." He said stepping out of the closet. I grabbed my phone, but it died right when I pulled it out. "Luke? Can I use your ph-" 

"It's dead." He muttered. We stayed silent for a split second before booking out of the hallway. We sprinted to the office. It was all locked up and dark. "No. Nononono!" I said putting my hands up to my head. 

"LUKE! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?" I ran up to him and shuck his shoulders. "Well, you just volunteered to go get me food." He said patting my back. "I didn't?"

He pointed at the sticky note on my back that said, 'I, Julie Molina, will feed Luke Patterson whenever he wants.'

"No." I replied before returning to my locker to see if I had anything for ME to eat. "C'mon Julie! It says you are sworn in!" He begged while rushing up behind me.  I chucked an old granola bar at him. "Happy now?" I asked.

"I'm thirsty." He said munching on the snack. 

Oh boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little bit has passed and I am about to lose my mind. Me and Luke got into another argument, my parents probably think I am spending the night at Flynn's or Carrie's, Luke's parents think he is at a gig, and the security system broke down in our school today. 

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!?" Luke scolded me. I sighed in anger and went to the library to look for a place to sleep. I found a beanbag and a small blanket in the 'Lost n Found'. I walked back to the Math room cause there is a couch in there; but Luke beat me too it. 

I saw him sitting on there, looking out the window singing. It was so sad seeing him this way. I sighed and went to go comfort him. 

"I am sorry about earlier. I kinda forgot and-" 

"Jules, It's okay. I am fine; honest." He said with his usual dorky grin.  "Okay good! So now I can get back to being mad at you from EARLIER!" I yelled before sprinting out the door. 

Man, a weekend with the person you hate most. OH SHOOT! IT'S A WEEKEND!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~