06

*EXTREMLY SHORT CHAPTER ALERT*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Julie-

Flynn and Carrie came over after everything. We ran up to my room after my parents swarmed me with all sorts of questions and comments. "You like Luke!!" Carrie squealed while Flynn handed her ten bucks. "Seriously?" I scoffed motioning to the money.

"C'mon hun! We all knew this would happen. Reg already gave Alex his money." Flynn said with a giggle. "Are you kidding me?" I silently screamed. I walked over to my window while still talking to the girls.

I looked out and saw Luke and Scarlet talking. Luke was holding some paper in his hands. He soon looked out too; after he let out an adorable wave, he returned to Scarlet. "You are in loveeee!" Carrie squealed again. "Oh shut up." I muttered. "What?!?! It's true!" Flynn added.

"They are right, mija." We all turned to the door to see my parents standing there with a smirk. "Are you joking?!?!" I yelled. "Nope!" My mom said with her hand out. My dad sighed and placed a $100 bill in her hands. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?" At this point Carrie and Flynn were rolling on the floor with laughter.

I looked back out my window and saw Luke and Scarlet play fighting with one of his bears and pillows. "It's okay Jules." Flynn said coming up behind me. Carrie came up and rubbed my back. "It's totally fine. I don't like him anyways." I said with confidence.

I swear I don't. After all that he has done to me? After all those years? Oh heck nah.

I take one last glimpse at Luke from my window. He waved goodbye to Scarlet and looked out his window back at me. I quickly looked away, hiding the blush on my face.

I looked over at Flynn and Carrie who were both on their phones. They looked at one another before running up to my parents. Flynn showed them her phone and my parents nodded.

"What?" I questioned. "We gotta ago" "They gotta go" They said at the same time.

What?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~