08

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke

~Flashback: 6th grade~

"You are such a brat! Y'know that right?"  Me and Julie were walking home from school. We got in ANOTHER fight over some stupid thing. "Thanks for sharing that useful information Patterson!" Julie said as she stomped on my foot. 

Oh about that time I had it wither her! I waited till she was in front of me a little on the sidewalk before tackling her. I ran up by her side and full on grabbed her waist while shoving our bodies onto the grass. "OUCH!" She screamed. 

I chuckled a bit before standing up and started to walk off. "LUCAS!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Alex and Reggie with Julie. Where did they come from? 

Alex turned to me with anger in his eyes. He whispered something to Reggie before sprinting off in my direction. "YOU LITTLE JERK!" He screamed. I paused for a second before running off. When Alex is chasing you- you are dead. 

I felt something hit my back. I stumbled onto the grass by me before someone leaped by me. Alex flipped me around and pinned my arms on the ground. He put his knees around my waist. I squirmed a bit while muttering just random stuff.

I felt a hot splash of pain flow throughout my cheek. "THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT A GIRL!" Alex screamed before slapping me again. "SHE WAS BEING A BRAT!" I yelled back. I felt another slap, this time it was really painful, unlike the other ones. I looked up at Alex.

His face was full of guilt. I looked at his hands to see a little blood. "Are you kidding me!" I yelled at him before getting up and running home. What was the deal with these boys defending this little twerp?

~Flashback over~

I leaped off my bed to answer the door. When I opened it, some person with a ski mask and dressed in all black. I giggled a bit. "Halloween is over fella." I said. They scoffed before putting something over my face. "HEY!" I screamed. 

I felt more arms grab me. They all picked me up and brought me outside. At this point, I was so confused. Well, that was until I felt a bracelet hit my arm. I managed to grab the bracelet. I felt it, and I soon recognized it. 

"Alex?" I asked as I was being placed into something. "Dang it." I heard someone mutter. He lifted up the ski mask. "What the heck is this?" I asked getting up. "Uhhhhh-" Then he put the ski mask back on. 

"We are taking you somewhere." Another voice rang. "Reggie?! You are here too?" I said leaning against some box. Then, we began to move. 

I am guessing we are in a car? 

"Reg! Slow down, you are gonna get us in a crash!" Alex said. 

Yep, I was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie

Nick was still here. Don't get me wrong, he's great but I am really tired and I just want to go inside and sleep, eat chocolate, maybe call Flynn-

"I'm sorry." Nick muttered to me. I looked over at him. He was staring at his phone, then looked up at me. "Wh-" Then a felt something go over my head. He began to pick me up, while throwing me over his shoulder. "NICK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!"

"A little help, please?" He asked. Just then, two more pairs of arms came to help him. I was squirming, screaming, and kicking all of them. What were they doing to me? Why couldn't Carlos hear me?

They loaded me in something before finally leaving me alone. Someone whispered something to I assume Nick. "What do you guys want?" I asked, still struggling to get out.

After a few minutes, we pulled in somewhere. They picked me up again, and brought me wherever they were taking me. I heard more muffled voices. I was gently set down on some cushion before I heard the door slam and a bunch of giggles followed. 

I finally was free from all the hostility. I pulled off my mask to see Carrie, Scarlet, Flynn, Reggie, and Alex laughing their head off outside. I looked at them all confused. Oh my god. 

I'm in the school again. Carrie motioned over to my right. I gave her a confused expression before seeing what she was looking at. "Julie?" Someone asked. It was Luke.

"JUST SO YOU KNOW! IT WAS REGGIE'S IDEA TO MAKE IT ALL DRAMATIC BY KIDNAPPING YOU TWO!" Alex yelled.

Flynn tapped the window to get my attention. She motioned over to my other side. I saw a bag of food, blankets, and board games. "We took your phones too." Reggie said with a cheery smile. "Really?!?!" Luke asked in kind of a happy tone. "Oh- I mean- really?" He said again.

Then all of them skipped off, leaving me and Luke by ourselves. How long are we gonna be here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick

Okay, listen. Nothing really happened with me and that girl. She is still my girlfriend, I just needed an excuse to talk to Julie to 'kidnap' her. Honestly, I think I am a very fair actor. I mean, I cried and she thought it was real! 

When I got a text from Alex saying he needed to meet with me, I was really confused. And then, when I heard that the plan was to finally make Juke happen, I was all in for it. Everyone in our school through the years have been waiting for it to happen.

Don't get me wrong, dating Julie was really fun but I felt misplaced. So back then, I thought it was a good idea to 'cheat' on her; when I look back I was a total idiot.

My only question is, HOW DID CARRIE GET THE HEAD PERSON OF THE SCHOOL TO LET US RENT OUT THE WHOLE SCHOOL FOR A WEEK?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carrie

"You listen here! My dad can easily fire you, so what's it gonna be? Losing your job? Or making a kids dreams come true!?" I screamed at the schoolboard leader. With that, she gladly gave me the keys. We only get it for a week, so better make the best of it.

The lady just told everyone that spring break is gonna be early, so no other person besides us will be allowed in the school.

Now, our plan is in action!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reggie

I honestly think my kidnaping idea was amazing!! It was so fun, plus it's for a good cause. I am almost %53 sure that Flynn and Carrie didn't wear their ski masks though. That kind of made me sad. 

Anyways, I didn't crash the car this time!!

Man, I am so stoked for Juke to happen!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex

Great, another week with Reginald. I mean, he is fun but can really be annoying sometimes. I am PRAYING that Carrie, Flynn, Scarlet, and Nick come save me when I need them. Willie went on vacation, so I won't be able to see him for a whole month! Which really sucks.

anyways.....

JUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKEJUKE

there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet and Flynn

We are praying they don't hurt each other.

Mentally and Physically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~