They found out

You start the stream and put sub only chat on so there would be less hate.
(You talking to stream) hey guys how is everyone you say with a fake smile. Thank you guys so much for the subs. Thank you anna_banana thank you peterman Then someone donates and the voice from the laptop and says "OMG YOU HAVE A GIANT BRUISE" you look shocked cause you thought you covered then al up. You ignore the donation and just say thanks for the dono and fake smile. Everyone is the chat was spamming that they see bruises and you began to cry and turn your face cam off. A couple minutes later you turn your face cam on and and began taking all your makeup off. You know what you unmute and say since everyone in this fucking chat is so nosy this is for you, you start to cry taking off the makeup from your face revealing bruises and cuts on your face and the you stand up take off your hoodie revealing more bruises. You start crying. Another dono reads OH GOSH IM SO SORRY AND I HOPE HOWEVER DID THAT TO YOU IS TO. You kinda smile from that and say well he definitely isn't sorry. Then the chat spams that Wilbur did it to you. You quickly say it wasn't not Wilbur. You put your hair in a ponytail revealing your cuts on your wrist. Then you realize what you did and quickly pull your sleeves down hoping no one saw. After a while chat calms down but you don't. You start to have a panic attack cause you head him again.

277 words