The song

The boys POV:
The boys went outside to hang outside giving y/n some more time to sleep. Tubbo and Tommy then say so dream you like y/n. Clay said actually I kinda do. Snap nap and Karl say awwwww i ship. Tommy said ew you like a WOMAN. Wilbur said don't you hurt her or else I'll hurt you clay I'm serious. Clay says I won't I promise she's been through to much. The boys all agreed. Then clay said I have to tell you guys something about y/n. They all responded with what happened and what's wrong. Clay says I don't think she's been eating and tobey saw scars up and down her arm. Tobey said yeah when we were in the pool I saw them. The boys were in shock Wilbur thanked clay and tobey for telling them. Phil says let's keep an eye on her and we need to make sure she eats. They all agree. When they walked into the house they heard y/n singing they all stopped and listened to her sing Karl says woah and they all say y/n can sing. They were all amazed. Wait I've never heard this song before sapnap says and all the other boys say that they haven't either. Then Wilbur walked in and he's eyes watered as he heard her sing. Tommy says did you know y/n can sing yes Wilbur says she used to sing all the time but after her being depressed and having anxiety I haven't heard her sing in a long time. I remember she used to sing this song all the time she wrote it btw she has a really good voice and she writes really good songs Wilbur says. Wow clay says. Then they hear her stop and walked out of her room. They all clapped as she walked to them.

Y/n POV:
I woke and the boys were outside so I took the chance sing a song I wrote as I was singing I felt happy for once in a long time. I took and break and walked over to the boys hoping they didn't hear me singing but when I walked out they were clapping I said oh sorry I though you guys were outside. They said not to be sorry and that I sang so good I blushed and smiled. I look at clay and he's smiling at me so I blush harder. Hey y/n Wilbur says I say what's up he said he recorded me singing and he asked if he could post it you were hesitant about saying yes so you said idk but they all said you were amazing just imagine what other people would think what if someone big sees it and they want to sing for them. Wilbur finally persuaded you to say yes so he posted it. I was scared on what people would think of it.

Tubbo then says WAIT OMG WE SHOULD MAKE A MUSIC VDEO AND THEN Y/N CAN POST IT ON YOUTUBE they all start yelling OMG THATS PERFECT they begged me to say yes I finally give in so they make the video and it's easy to be posted so you hovered over the post button they all said you got this y/n so I DID IT I POSTED A MUSIC VDEO.

566 words