That was a close one

After the kiss you guys were both red and you hug him and guys just stay hugging for a while he rubs your back you smile and feel his smile cause his head on in your shoulder.
Time skip
As you get to clays house we waiting inside for a couple mins till eveyone started showing up. Once eveyone was there we went outside and just enjoyed each other's small conversations then out of nowhere Tommy runs up to you and pushes him into the pool then Wilbur Karl and sapnap jumped in eveyone was laughing until clay started walking closer you until he picks you up bridal style and jumps into the pool you were screaming the whole time as you float up to the surface you smack clays neck you all start laughing but your bandage that was wrapped around your arms started to sog you didn't notice then it was fully gone you still didn't notice until it started to burn you look at your wrist and notice that your scars were fully showed you panic as you held your breath and floated down to the bottom of the pool which only made it worse. You swim back to the surface and ack like everything was okay so no one realized that you had self harm scars up and your arm. Then out of nowhere Wilbur swims down and swims up under you which causes you to end up on his shoulders. You scream and everyone laughs. But then tubbo sees your arm as you put them in the air he gasped which caused everyone to look at him. Tommy asked what was wrong he just pointes at you, you said what as you sounded confused. He says your arm you got scared so you jumped off of wilburs shoulder onto sapnap and you apologized for lading on him but good thing he caught you because you would of landed on the hard floor. He said it's okay and you swim next to clay and told everyone that you were bored of the pool eveyone agreed to and suddenly tubbo had forgotten that he didn't say anything about your arm scars. You all walk inside and change into warm clothes.

you change into this making sure your arms were covered and you put on a fake smile and walked up to the group

you change into this making sure your arms were covered and you put on a fake smile and walked up to the group. They all say hi and clay whispered into your ear that you look cute you blush and say you to. Wilbur was making dinner and when he was serving the plates you say that you weren't hungry. But you haven't eaten anything all day. Your eyes widen cause you forgot that at before your stream he saw you panicking he calmed you down and offered lunch and you said that you weren't hungry cause you had a big dinner the night before. You think of something to say fast you said oh I had eaten when you went to pick up your stuff. He believed you but clay was with you at the house when you picked up your stuff he didn't say anything but he just stared at you.

527 words