Chapter 20 - Toast to the newlyweds

Another 3 months passed, and things returned to normal. There were no more incidents. Probably because Bill provided me with a few bodyguards to keep an eye on me. Although I had a few opinions against it, I finally agreed. It was not something I would not be used to as a queen surrounded by servants. As for Tad, we solved "things with him" pretty quickly. Although Bill left him a job as a royal counselor (due to family tradition), he was no longer allowed to live in the palace but in a larger house in the city. But Tad had no objection, knowing it was unwise to play with Bill's wrath. And what he did was inappropriate and so wrong of him. Even after those 3 months, I could barely keep a smile on my face when we were in the same room. However, thanks to Bill's support and love, I managed to "tolerate" Tad. The fact that I spent 3 months with Bill preparing for the celebrations also helped a little.

What preparation, you might ask. And well, the reason for that is that something great happened. Will was finally getting married!

Back when Bill and I had our wedding, Will wanted to introduce someone to Bill. And it was Pyronica, the Nubian princess, who was officially invited as a guest. The two got to know each other better, and after a while, they fell in love. And now, almost a year after their first meeting, they finally decided to get married. Bill was, of course, excited about the news. This solved 2 problems. First, the wedding of the Egyptian prince and the Nubian princess meant a sealing of the friendship between the countries. Second, Will and Pyronica could give birth to many children and thus, save the Cipher dynasty from extinction. I remember Bill talking about it as if he had planned it from the beginning. Hehehe... But not gonna lie, we were both happy for the two lovebirds. We hoped that their marriage would be as happy as ours.

So Bill and I enthusiastically helped prepare the wedding, which was to take place in the palace. We chose what meals will be served, who will entertain the guests, and so on. Although Will was not a pharaoh, this did not mean that he did not deserve a great and magnificent wedding. Day went by day, week by week, and then finally, the time came. It was their wedding day...

------------------------------

"Do you think I look good, Bill?" I asked my husband as I fixed my necklace so that it would not be crooked. " If I think so , Pinetree? I know so! Just look at you! People won't be able to take their eyes off you. I'm sure of that. "He smiled and continued walking down the long corridor to the hall with me. Laughter and music could already be heard from there. It was only about 2 hours after the wedding ceremony, so Will was already officially married and proclaimed King of Nubia. Now the rest of the day was to be spent with music and dancing at the wedding reception. Will and his bride were already there with most of the guests, but the celebrations could not officially begin without our presence.

Bill and I had to resolve several urgent matters after the ceremony, regarding the drafting of a peace treaty for Egypt and Nubia, how often meetings would be held, and so on.

"But you know," Bill whispered in my ear as his hand wrapped around my waist, "I still think you'd look better without those clothes."

I chuckled a little and looked at him. "Oh? You mean in front of all these people? Heh. And I thought you didn't want anyone but you to see my naked body.~ "

"That's right. But who said you would have to be naked in front of people? Can I always take your shendyt off you and fuck you right behind that pillar.~ "

His hand slid discreetly under the fabric of my shendyt, and he grabbed my tanned buns. The feeling of his tickling fingers on my skin made me laugh. "Hahahaha! Bill! Come on, everyone is waiting for us. Let's leave it until tonight. " Bill looked at me, took his hand out from under the clothing, and smiled at me. Oh, that was Bill I loved so much. Teasing but a wonderful husband.