Chapter 8 - Morning Surprise

Do you know that feeling when you wake up after a big party without any memories of it? Who you were with, what you did there, how you even got home...

If so, you can probably imagine how I just felt.

----------------------------------------------------

Thousands of questions came to my mind at that moment: What happened yesterday? How much did I drink? How did I get to bed? What was Bill doing there? Why was he so close to my body? Why the hell was HE naked. Why was I NAKED? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED BETWEEN US YESTERDAY?!

I didn't manage to process it all. I felt like my head was going to explode at any moment. I turned my gaze to Bill. He slept in peace, like a little baby. One would almost think he looked adorable. That is if I didn't know what an arrogant jerk he was.
I lay idly beside him. I was afraid to move because I didn' want to wake him up by making sounds (and also because my ankle still hurt).

I didn't know what to do at that moment. Lying and staring at the ceiling was relentless boredom. I turned on my side and began to study his face. I couldn't lie, Bill was truly handsome. More than any man I've ever met. His lashes were so long! And his hair, I could swear, must have been soft as silk. Then the thought occurred to me. Why was he actually covering his left eye?

Curiosity aroused in me. I wanted to see it. After all, he was asleep, something like that couldn't wake him. I hesitated for a moment. Should I do it? Should I not? But then I finally took courage and touched his face really lightly. He didn't wake up, thank God.
I felt how soft and warm his skin was. How soft his hair was. Like real silk! I moved my hand to the bangs.
"Okay, it's time to uncover the truth." I thought.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," the blond said suddenly out of the blue. I quickly pulled my hand back in surprise. "B-Bill? Are you awake? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!" Bill moved a little and rested his head on his hand. "No, that's fine. I've been up for a while. I just wanted to see your reaction when you woke up. Well, I have to say, your face was worth it."

I was full of embarrassment. Lying next to a naked man was not exactly what I was used to. I wanted to ask about last night, but I didn't dare to do that. Instead, I pulled the blankets closer, "What, you're kind of quiet compared to last night." he smiled and I just blushed. "Last night? What exactly happened last night?" I asked. Bill looked at me. Amusement could be seen in his eyes. "Oh? What? Don't you remember? After all the fun we had?~" he teased me. "W-what fun? Don't say I- "Bill smirked at me. I didn't like it at all. It all led me to one idea of what he might mean. But I didn't want to believe it. Yes, I knew I had a low tolerance for alcohol, but I didn't drink that much to actually...

Bill's laughter got me out of my thoughts. "Oh God, Pinetree, you should see your face. Don't you really remember that? Hahaha! " he laughed aloud. "Then cut it off and finally say what happened between us yesterday!" I blurted out when I couldn't take it anymore. I had to hear it for myself. I was ready to face the horrible reality.

"What would happen, Pinetree? After the third glass, you started babbling on about your embarrassing childhood stories and how much you love your sister. Then you started singing something like Disco girl. I have to admit, you're a pretty good dancer. You danced and sang until you passed out. It was quite fun watching you. Well, then when you fell asleep, I put you to bed. That's the whole story. Happy now?" Bill explained to me. "I-Is that all ?! So explain to me why we're both naked! " I stammered, with a slight blush on my face. Bill looked at me as if I were an idiot. "Why wouldn't we? Aren't you used to sleeping without clothes? Man, where the hell are you from? Everyone knows people don't sleep in clothes. Not in this heat. "

I stood there speechless. I didn't know what to be more ashamed of. For getting drunk and doing such crap. Or that I thought all this time that I slept with him!

I wanted to sink through the floor. Bill must have noticed my blushing face as he smirked and raised an eyebrow at me. "You really thought we had sex, didn't you?" he said, out of the blue and my face turned into a red mess. He hit the nail on the head. "Oh, not I-I..." I didn't know how to answer that. Bill shook his head and said, "You don't have to apologize, Pinetree. Yes, nothing indeed happened between us last night... "

At that moment, Pharaoh turned around and found himself above me. His large hands gripped mine and prevented me from moving with them in any way. "But it's nothing that can't be done now~," he finished the sentence, and I felt my heart begin to beat aloud. Bill didn't wait a minute and immediately kissed me. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth, but I refused to open it. "Bill, what are you doing? That's not what I meant- "I shouted in embarrassment.

But that was a mistake. As soon as I opened my mouth to speak, the blond put his tongue in and began to taste the inside of my mouth. He pressed his hot body against mine. I started to feel the warmth between my legs. I tried to avoid moaning. Oh, God. Why did he have to kiss so great? I closed my eyes. I felt so good. However, I felt one of his hands touch my chest and slowly begin to slide down to my crotch. I opened my eyes in panic. "W-wait!" I tried to push him away. Bill did not respond to my request. "I can not. I- "I panicked as his hand was dangerously low, just about to touch my-

"Good morning, Pharaoh!" I heard a male voice as someone slammed into the bedroom door. A tall, dark-haired man with black hair stood in the doorway. Although he had Egyptian features, his right eye was blue-purple, while his left eye was covered with a square eyepatch. He was wearing a long black shendyt and a necklace with an ankh symbol around his neck. Servants and maids stood on either side of him, ready to serve their king. And they were all looking at us now. Both naked in bed with Bill's hand on my cock. If I ever thought before that I couldn't experience a worse shame ... well, now I had to take back my words.

The dark-haired man moved his gaze down as he saw us. "How are you today? Did you sleep well? " he asked. Bill, who didn't even care to cover himself or get off me, answered him casually. "Oh, it's just you, Tad. Well, I'm fine. And I could have been even better if you hadn't come here like that when I was about to fuck Pinetree here. " Oh my God. Did the guy have any dignity at all?

I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered myself. Not a minute later, however, the maids approached with a pile of clothes to help me and Pharaoh get dressed. Tad tried to ignore the last sentence of the pharaoh. Instead, he picked up a piece of papyrus and took a look at that. "I'm so sorry to interrupt your ... activities. Well, you have an important meeting this morning about the riots in Thebes. " Bill sighed. "And can't the meeting be postponed?" Tad shook his head. "I'm afraid not. They are all gathered in the throne room. They are just waiting for you to come. " Boredom and annoyance could be seen in Bill's eyes. "Ok, fine!. I'm going. I guess fun must wait. " he stood up and nicely tied a dark blue shendyt around his waist.

I was already fully clothed at that time. In my mind, I was happy about being saved. Even though it wasn't exactly what I expected.

But before Bill left the room, Tad stopped him, saying, "And Your Highness? What should we do with your fiancee? Should we leave him here with the guards? " Bill stopped and thought about it. After a while, he replied, "No, you will take care of him. Call a doctor to look at his ankle. Then show him the inside of the palace with the help of the servants. I'm sure there's one place he might like. "

With that, he turned to me, "And Pinetree? Don't worry, we'll definitely find time to continue what we've been doing today~ "

I felt my face turn red again and had only one thought stuck in my head:
Oh. Shit. What did I just get myself into?