Chapter 6 - An attempt to escape

I started walking around the room in circles. I tried to calm down. What should I do? I just got engaged to the King of Egypt, whom I barely met. Not to mention, this moron stole my first kiss!

My face was still red. I always imagined that I would experience my first kiss with someone I love deeply.With someone who takes care of me, and so am I.

As a 12-year-old boy, I often thought about it. I imagined sharing my kiss with Wendy. At the time, I didn't know I liked guys.

Now that I think about it...

All I was doing back then was trying to fit in with the others. To be a normal boy. To fool around with friends after school, play video games, or talk to boys about girls. Well, guys of my age would do anything to be with a girl like Wendy. And so would I.

Even though we ended up being just friends, I kept thinking about what it's like to kiss someone.

I stopped and gently touched my lips. The moment came back to my memory.

How his lips were warm and soft, how his tongue slid in my mouth and...

I shook my head quickly. What the hell was I thinking about ?!

I shouldn't have been distracted here. I had to find a way out, and then somehow return home!

Oh, that's right! I have to get out of here.

I looked around the bedroom. There was only one door in the room. The ones I walked in with were locked.

"Well, there must have been another way out." I thought.

I walked to the balcony and looked down. I was probably estimated on the 3rd floor. Downstairs was the royal garden. The whole was fenced with a white wall, but just a short distance away were the stairs that led down to the city. It had to be a side exit for servants.

If I could get down there, I'd be out of the palace in a minute. The question was, how do I get down without killing myself?

I got an idea.

After all, I had a climbing rope in my bag! All I had to do was tie him to the railing here, and I could descend the wall without any troubles.

I put my hand to my waist, but instead of a bag, I could only feel the fabric of the shendyt. Oh, no! I forgot that they actually took all my clothes. Even with my bag!

Okay, so now I was clueless. I couldn't get down there without the rope. But there had to be another way. I looked around the balcony once more. Next to the balcony were only walls with a thin ledge.

Then I noticed something.

At the end of one of the walls, there was a wooden scaffolding. They probably had to paint the walls there. If I could get over the ledge to the scaffolding, I could try to go down it.

Well, it was a big risk. The ledge was narrow, and the scaffolding might not have carried me, but I had to try. If I didn't want to stick around here for the rest of my life, it was my only chance out.

I climbed the railing and looked back at the bedroom door. There was no time to waste. The pharaoh could come back at any time. Not to mention that the guards could catch me.