- Introduction -

»»——⍟——««

Hello! Thank you for choosing to read Middle of Infinity.

This is my first story so do not expect perfection, but I do try my best to make sure this is enjoyable for everyone.

I am writing this story purely for fun and I do not have a set updating schedule, but I do try to update as quickly and consistently as I can.

All characters in this story apart from Y/N all belong to Hajime Isayama and are from a popular manga and anime series called Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). I do not claim to own any of these characters and I am only using them for entertainment purposes.

You are known as Y/N King and are a female, so if that is an issue please do not continue reading as I do not intend to make anyone uncomfortable.

The reader's race is not specified and I try to make appearance descriptions as minimal as possible to avoid confusion and to make this story open to everyone. The reader is however based on me personality wise, so if it doesn't fit your view of yourself then I apologise in advance, but it is hard for me to cater for everyone when it comes to things like that.

My tiktok is @fictionbyrae and my Wattpad DM's are always open to people with questions and queries about any of my stories, so please contact me if you have anything to ask.

I hope you enjoy Middle of Infinity!