- Secrets -

It was the next day, late afternoon and you were leaving your last lecture of the day to go back to your dorm and do homework.

In this particular class you knew nobody, so you were initially going to go and meet Armin, but he was still in class too and he didn't finish for at least another 45 minutes.

As you made your way out of the classroom and down the hall, you felt a light tap on your shoulder, causing you to jolt a little and turn around.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

It was Annie. She was standing a small distance away from you, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she smiled awkwardly.

"It's fine. Did you need something?" You say bluntly, readjusting your handbag strap.

"Uh- Yes! Actually, I was wondering if you could come over to my dorm later."

She stood there, shifting her weight on each foot constantly, clearly nervous. You hadn't actually spoken to her since you stormed away from her dorm on that day, so you didn't really know how to act either.

"Oh, I'm not sure..." You said, unsure of what to say.
"Please?" She whined. "I really think we should talk about this whole Armin situation. I don't want you getting the wrong idea about us."

"I'm sorry Annie, I just don't think I can-"

You tried desperately without seeming rude to get out of this uncomfortable situation, as you weren't really ready to talk to her yet.

"I'll cook dinner."

She raised her eyebrow as she said this and you couldn't help but smile. She knew exactly how to get you to agree and you knew it was true.

"I'll be round at six." You say, brushing her shoulder as you walk away. "Make sure it's ready by then!"

She chuckled. Typical (Y/N). Such a pushover when it comes to my cooking. Annie thought to herself.

Although you agreed to go to her dorm later, you still felt uneasy and were unsure of what to say. You could use some friendly advice, and you knew just who to ask.

You walked outside into the campus garden and walked over to the fountain. You leaned on the back of a bench that surrounded the fountain and pulled out Instagram your phone.

-You
hey fuckers. y'all busy?

-historiia
hello to you too...

-ymirreiss
sup bitch

-hitchdreyse
hey!!! not anymore i just finished studying so i'm free for the rest of the day, why?

-You
what abt you two lovers

-historiia
i'm not busy and neither is ymir :)

-You
perfect. i need some advice so can y'all meet me at the cafe near campus in thirty?

-ymirreiss
but i just got into bed bro i'm tired

-You
don't care didn't ask
also it's literally only 3pm why are you in bed

-hitchdreyse
PLSS

-historiia
don't mind ymir bae we'll be there <333

-hitchdreyse
same, u can buy me a milkshake tho xoxo