- Distractions -

You woke up again in the bedroom you and Armin shared, him soundly sleeping beside you.

It didn't feel like a normal day when you slept over at his dorm, or he slept at yours, in fact, it felt very different.

Today was officially the first morning the two of you shared together as a couple. Even though you aren't doing anything remotely special, you couldn't help but notice the change in the air. It felt special to you.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes, squinting slightly from the bright sun rays invading the room from behind the curtains. Today was your last full day in Greece before you had to go back home tomorrow morning and you wanted it to count. But first, you had some very important and very necessary business to attend to.

You lifted the blanket off your legs and you swung them off the side of the bed, stepping off and making your way to the bathroom. You decided to shower and then go up to the roof garden for a while, since it was still early and you could do with a bit of relaxation.

After a much needed hot shower, you went back into the bedroom to see Armin, still fast asleep. You were in nothing but a towel and you were searching through the wardrobe for a swimsuit to put on, since you thought it would be a good idea to have a dip in the pool.

Picking up a bikini you bought a while ago that you never actually got to wear, you decided to put it on and placed it on the bed.

Before you took off your towel, you noticed Armin fidgeting around a lot in the bed. You'd gotten used to most of his tricks now, after not wanting a repeat of that one time back at his dorm when you thought he was sleeping. After that embarrassment, you started picking up on all his little schemes to try and avoid that situation reoccurring.

You decided to tease him a bit, since you knew he was awake. You let go of the towel, letting it drop to your feet before walking around to his side of the bed, drawing the curtains with a great force, causing him to squint and slowly open his eyes.

He looked over to you before closing his eyes again, then he realised what he was looking at and swiftly sat up, wide-eyed and ogling you.

"Well good morning to you too, beautiful." He smirked, stretching his arms out and letting out a loud yawn.

You chuckled to yourself before making your way back to your side of the bed, sitting with your back to him. "Cut the shit, pretty boy. I knew you were awake."

"Pfft. No I wasn't. Why would you think such a thing?" He laughed awkwardly.

You shook your head and began to slip into the bikini you picked out. It was a black set, the bra straps and bikini panty elastic replaced by gold chain straps. It was a pretty pricey set you bought for yourself impulsively about over half a year back, before you met Armin.

"I know your tricks, Arlert." You asserted, clasping the back of the bikini together. "You can't fool me."

"Fine, fine. You got me." He surrendered. climbing over the bed and plopping himself behind you. "But you don't know all my tricks."

He fiddled with the bra straps, sliding his fingers underneath it, his warm touch making your cold shoulders tingle. He began to plant light kisses on the back of your neck, slowly making his way further away from your shoulder blades and towards your nape.

It would be a lie to say you weren't enjoying it, but it was first thing in the morning, and you had things to do.

You turned your head and cupped his chin with your hand and went to kiss him, but instead, you pushed his head the other way and stood up from the bedside.