- Oblivious -

"A party? Wasn't you the one who said no parties because Armin was coming?"

"Yeah, well, Jean wouldn't leave me alone. Besides, I spoke to Armin and he said he's down."

You let out a sigh of annoyance as although you did want to go to the party before, you're tired now and can't be bothered to socialise. You look over to Mikasa with a "feel sorry for me" face.

"Mikasa, wanna stay behind with me?"

"Sorry (Y/N), I made plans with Je-, someone at the party." She stutters, giving you a sorrowful pout."Maybe next time?"

You tilt your head right back and let out a groan. Parties was the last thing on your mind right now, especially since you would probably be left to babysit Armin, since Mikasa has plans and Eren will no doubt have girls all over him.

"Well, I'm not going. Have fun."

Eren shoots up from his seat before you can even go to grab the doorknob and shouts "Kinggg, don't be like that!"

"Oh, I am 'being like that'. I told you I was tired, now drop it already!"

Mikasa and Armin are still sitting on the couch at opposite ends, looking at each other with 'what the fuck is going on' faces, while you and Eren are arguing about you not wanting to go to the party.

"Please, King. At least come for an hour" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

Before you can answer him, Armin stands up and cuts you off.

"Hey, just come for a little while, and if you don't want to be there after thirty minutes, i'll take you home."

"I don't need you to take me home. I'm perfectly fine getting back by mysel-"

"So is that a yes?" He says with a smirk.

You glare at him and then at Eren, who is still giving you puppy dog eyes.

After a moment of thought, you turn around again and grab the doorknob, letting the door swing open.

"Pick me up in half an hour, I need to change." You grunt, turning your head back to them. "And don't be late, or i'm not coming."

As you shut the door behind you, you hear Eren cheering and Armin and Mikasa clapping. "Bunch of idiots." You think, snorting out through your nose.
Arriving home less than five minutes later, you kick off your shoes and flop right onto the couch. As much as you told your friends you were too tired to go to the party, you did actually want to go, you just didn't want to have any more weird encounters with Armin.

You have just over twenty minutes to get dressed, so you try and come up with an outfit in your head.
You ended up choosing a black v-neck crop top and a black skater skirt, along with a cream knitted cardigan, styling it with a chunky pocket chain, a pair of skull stud earrings and an armour ring. Discovering you have about five minutes until Eren arrives, you slap on some winged fox eyeliner and some blush.

By now you are grabbing your black buffalo platforms from your room, to go and put them on. You run to the living room and plop on the coffee table to put on your shoes, to hear a knock on the door. You start to rush since you were the one to tell him to come on time, yet you're the one running late.