- Facade -

»»——⍟——««

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty!" Eren exclaims, poking you in the middle of your forehead multiple times with his index finger.

You groan at him viciously whilst furrowing your eyebrows, as you continue to turn the other way, blanket tucked under your chin.

It was a Sunday morning, 11am to be precise. As you are trying desperately to continue your dream, you become conscious of your surroundings. The blinds are wide open, exposing the bright blue sky and blinding sun. It was the beginning of spring, so the flowers and trees were starting to blossom. You always loved spring, it reminded you of back home, sitting under the oak tree in your backyard which you read under every afternoon, surrounded by the blossoming flowers.

Now wide awake, you flip yourself over, with Eren still standing over you. Noticing that you are now awake, he kneels down beside you so his face is level with yours.

"Sleep well?" he says with a pout, mocking you for trying to sleep in, yet again.

"Shut up." You growl, still groggy as you have only just opened your eyes.

You sit up and rub your eyes while looking over at Eren's part of the room, messy as per, with dirty clothes on the floor and piled up cans of energy drinks on his bedside table. You glance at him while raising your eyebrow, then look back at his mess. He then rolls his eyes and puts his arms comfortably behind his head.

"Fine, fine, I'll clean it up."

Eren Jaeger has been your best friend since middle school, and you both enrolled into the same college, yet being roommates was simply by chance. You two also hang out with Mikasa Ackerman, who you have also been friends with since middle school, but her dorm is in a different building.

Eren piled up all his dirty clothes on the end of his bed, to then bounce onto yours, sitting next to you whilst leaning his back against the wall. He wore his long brown hair in a bun, with a tight white vest and a pair of black Nike shorts.

"I have an old friend coming over later." He explained, nudging you in your arm.

"Are they from here?" You ask, referring to your college.

"No, but they are transferring here from the UK. He's from our area, but moved away a couple years ago to study abroad."

"Does Mikasa know?"

He lifts his hand from his lap to then rub his eye, as he was still visibly tired too.

"Yeah, Mikasa, him and I were friends back then, he didn't go to the same middle school as us, though."

"Oh... right." You mutter, feeling sorry for yourself as you were the only one who hasn't met him.

"Anyways, we are going over to Mikasa's dorm in a bit, so go shower, you reek." He moans, pulling a disgusted face while waving his hand in front of his face.

"Eat shit." You say, standing up from your bed as you walk into the bathroom. You can hear Eren chuckling to himself as you close the door behind you.

After having a nice, warm shower, you change into the clothes you brought in with you, being a brown crewneck sweater and a white pleated skirt, along with white knee-high socks and black patent leather mary janes. You left your hair to air dry and popped on a few of your favourite rings.