Chapter 11

Cameron's P.O.V

Im taking pictures and hugging one of our supporters, when I look over at Nash, and he scored on of the fans numbers. She was really pretty, I give him props!

Sooner or later, I guess he noticed me looking at him and did a little ' victory ' dance. Im guessing he really liked her. Im proud of him. Its usually not like him to go after a girl that he wants as fast as he did.

Since we were at the meet and greet still, and had fans next to our side and infront of us, all I did was give him a thumbs up, and a little side smirk. He gave me a little ' laugh ' back, then we both went back to meet ' family '.

Shayla's P.O.V

Alot of fans are coming up to me at this meet and greet. Im a little over whelmed and nervous.

Thousands of things are running through my head.

" Are these people just coming up to me because I am the Matthew Lee Espinosa's daughter, and the Magcon boys nieces, and Hayes girlfriend? Or are they coming up to me because they actually like me for me and my music? Wait, they can't like me for my music... I've never sang out in public, or dropped any music "

Things started to get blurry and it was getting hard for me to breathe. " Shayla, are you okay? Shayla, answer me! " Hayes was saying. I couldn't move my mouth to answer him. Every thing finally went blank, and i remember nothing that happened after that.

Hayes P.O.V

I look at Shayla and notice something wasn't right. I ran over to her as fast as I could. " Shayla, are you okay? Shayla, answer me! " I kept asking her and shaking her. She wasnt answering me. All of a sudden she collapses. " HELP! SECURITY!! MATT, NASH, CAM, AARON, SHAWN, SOMEBODY! " I start panicking. I dont know what to do. The love of my life, is laying on the floor, unconscious. ' What do you do in these kind of predicaments? Come on Hayes, think! Think god dammit! ' In the middle of my thought, I get pushed out of the way. It was Matt, thank god!

" What happened?! Whats going on?! " Matt is freaking out.

" I have no idea! I was at my booth, meeting fans, i look over at Shayla, she didn't seem right to me, so i ran over here, and tried talking to her but she wasn't answering! Out of nowhere she passed out! Thats when I called for you and everyone else! What do we do ?! " I explained .

" SOMEBODY CALL 911 ! HURRY ! " Matt starts screaming. You can clearly tell, he is extremely scared for Shayla's life, as am I.

After about 10 minutes passed, an ambulance showed up. Matt sat in the ambulance with Shayla, of course that only seems right. We had to cut the meet and greet short, and postpone the show till tomorrow, or whenever Shayla feels better.

The boys and I, got in a Uber and went to the Hospital to make sure Shayla was okay.

When we got there, she was still unconscious. We were so worried, we were all paseing back and forth outside of her hospital room.

The doctor finally came out and told us she was awake and was perfectly fine. Turns out she was just super overwhelmed and her anxiety kicked in and she passed out.

After he told us that, we all went in to talk to her.

" Hey Cupcake, how are you feeling? " Aaron asked.

" Im fine, just confused on what happened, and what caused me to be here " She said confused.

" To be honest we don't even know, we were hoping you would remember everything that happened, up to the point of when you blacked out .. " Shawn said.

" I do. "

" Will you tell us then?! " We all said in unison.

" Well... At first I was fine, I was quite happy actually. Then I started thinking.. Millions and billions of things started running through my head. I was afraid they didnt like me for me, that they liked me because of who my family is. I started getting overwhelmed, nervous, and very anxious. I heard somebody come up to me and was saying my name and asking me if I was okay, I wanted to reply, I was trying my hardest. It was hard for me to see and breathe. The finally, I passed out and dont remember anything after that up to now " She said looking at her hands, trying not to cry.

" Shayla " " There is no way in the world that they only like you because of us, I mean you are amazing. People can just look at you and they will like you. " Nash said.

Okay, so i know i said that this chapter was going to be about Nash and Jacys date, but i thought i would make it a little dramatic before I write the date;) but, yeah. See you next time I write a chapter! Mkay, bye!