Chapter 8

Hayes's P.O.V

After Matt had pulled me  to the side to talk to me about how he approves of me and Shayla dating , i decided to go on a walk with her to talk and get to know her better .

" Where are we going? " she asked curious . I stuck my hand out to hold her hand , and she took it . " You'll see " i said.

I took her to this little bridge that was almost exactly half way between my house and hers.

" Where are we ? " she asked.

" This is a bridge that i come too to clear my mind , or just too look at the scenery. " i explained. "Isnt it beautiful? " i asked looking at her .

"Wow , its breath taking " she said astonished. " Not as breath taking as you are. " " wow , that was super cheesey , im sorry " i said a little embarrassed.

She started laughing.

"Whats so funny ?" I asked . " You are " she said still laughing .

" oh , haha " " well , Shayla you know i brought you here for a reason , right ? " i asked. " Well , i kinda figured. Whats up ? " she said with a huge smile like she already knew what was about to happen . " Well , um ... how do i say this ... ? " i questioned myself. " Just say it already ! " shayla giggled .

" okay , well Shayla .. You are very talented , funny , breath takingly beautiful. When i see you my heart skips a beat. Your personality is amazing , and you are just all around perfect. Shayla , will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend? I have liked you ever since i layed eyes on you the day you came to my house with Nash , i already talked to your dad about--- "

I got cut off with Shaylas soft lips on mine. " Im so glad you finally asked " Shayla said smiling super wide.

Shayla's P.O.V

Hayes was asking me out , but i cut him off by kissing him. You have no idea how long i have been waiting for this moment. And it was super romantic.

" so its official, you are finally my beautiful girlfriend " Hayes said kissing me.

We pulled apart from the kiss and i started looking at the beautiful view .

I felt like someone was staring at me but i wasnt sure. I looked out the corner of my eye too see Hayes staring at me . I guess he seen me because he started blushing and smiling then looked away .

I just laughed .

Okay so im going to just leave this here , as a little cliff hanger . I know its not as long as my other chapters usually are . But i just thought i should atleast upload a little something something for you guys ! I have the flu so that's why i havnt been very active. Very sorry . But things are changing . 2015 is my year i feel like , oh and i am adding like 2-3 new characters too this story , im super exicted ! But , yeah . Thats pretty much it Enjoy