Chapter 6

Nash's P.O.V

Matt just told us that our Magcon tour begins January 5th . We all are so pumped ! Shayla hasnt met younger brother and sister yet so, i thought this would be the perfect opportunity for that . I called my mom and told het everything that was going on .

Mom ;  But , Nash , you realize January 5th is right around the corner , right ?

Me ; So ? It would be the best time for the kids to meet and bond !

Mom ; I guess , Nash ! But , under only one condition!

Me ; Anything .

Mom ; You want them , you come and get them !

Me ; * laughs * okay , have them ready right after school tomorrow .

Mom ; okay , love you hun . Bye .

After I got off the phone with my mom i went back into the livingroom to see what everybody was doing. Nobody was there. " Wow , well arnt they nice ! Everybody just left without me . Awesome .. " i spoke out loud to myself . Since everybody was gone i thought i should take a shower then then take a nice long nap .

Cameron's P.O.V

Since we were going on tour in a week or so , i thought i would treat all of the guys to a nice dinner . Before we left i called for Nash upstairs , but he never answered so we just left . On our way to dinner we picked up the rest of the boys . Shawn , Gilinsky , Johnson , and Aaron all piled into the car . I took everyone Chipotle .

-- At Chipotle --

Shayla's P.O.V

Cam took everyone to Chipotle and when we got there , we walked in and Aaron yelled " OH MY GOD , I LOVE CHIPOTLE! CHIPOTLE IS MY LIIFEE ! " . We all busted out laughing uncontrollably. We got seated and ordered our food . We all ended up getting burgers and fries . Carter and Cameron kept cracking jokes . It felt so right , but weird at the same time since Nash wasnt with us . I guess , my dad could sence that i wasnt feeling it anymore so , we all decided it was time to leave . We gathered all of our stuff and headed for the door . When we reached the door , we were blocked in by a swarm of fans ! " Ugh , not again ! This is the second time today for me ! I mean , dont get me wrong , i love meeting the fans but , i just want to be able to go out and have a good time without being bothered ! " My dad said . " Can i go meet some of them ? " i asked . " I dont see why not . " Gilinsky said guiding me towards some of the fans . Alot of them wanted pictures with me , and i kind of liked interacting with the fans .  It was a lot of fun !

After we were done meeting all the fans , we went home . " THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN MEETING ALL OF THEM ! " i said , practically yelling in Carters ear . " Calm down cupcake . " Carter said laughing and covering his ear . " Sorry . I got excited. " i said with a shrug . " If you thought that was fun , just wait till the Magcon tour ! " Cam said fist bumping me .  " I am so stoked ! I just cant wait ! " i said day dreaming about what it would be like . I guess , i had zoned out because it seemed like we were home within 5 minutes . I ran inside , and went to see where Nash was . When i finally found him , he was in his room sleeping , so i layed down and took a nap with him . I missed sleeping with the boys at night . Now that i am almost a teen , i dont get to do that anymore , and i really miss it . Before i knew it , i was fast asleep .

--The Next Morning --

BEEP BEEP BEEP , BEEP BEEP BEEP .

I heard Nash's alarm clock going off . I woke up and realized i had school ! " ITS 7:20 ! WHAT ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! " i screamed then covered my mouth because i didnt want to wake Nash . I had only 20 minutes to get ready and leave for the bu before i was late . I ran to my room and threw on some high waisted white shorts with a Magcon shirt and black converse . After i got dressed i ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hair . I was finally ready , and right on time . I hurried up , ran downstairs , grabbed a apple and my backpack and left for school .

--After School--

Nash had picked me up from school . We started going in the opposite direction of our house . " Where are we going ? " i ask . " You will see when we get there . " Nash said with a smirk . " Okay , then .. " i murmured to myself . I pulled my phone out to check twitter and instagram , usually i dont have a lot of notifications since in not that well known yet , but , today was different . I have hundreds of notifications on both social media sites . They were mostly of the pictures of me and the fans yesterday and people following me . " We're here ! " Nash sang . I looked up from my phone . " Where are we ? " i asked confused. " This is my moms house , were picking up Hayes and Skylynn " Nash said guiding me towarda the door . " MOMMA IM HOOOOMMEE ! " Nash yelled when we walked inside . Sky ran up to him and instantly started braiding his hair . " Aww ! She is so cute ! " i said " I know i am " i heard a boy say from behind me then laugh .  I turned around . I couldn't believe my eyes . He was like a angel that had fell from heaven . " Hi , im Hayes .  " He stuck his hand out to shake my hand. " I-Im Shayla , nice to meet you " i say blushing . " Okay you love birds , lets get going before we miss dinner " I hear Nash's faint voice say . I blush any harder . We pile in the car then head home .

-- At Home --

When we get home , Nash tells me to show Hayes and Skylynn to their rooms . So i did . " Follow me " i said . " Ooo , i love this game ! I love follow the leader ! " Sky says . Hayes and i just laugh as we grab their bags then head upstairs . I show Skylynn to here room first . " This is your room Sky . I heard you like horsies so i put some of my horsie toys in here for you. " i say pointing at the horses . " CAN I KEEP THEM ?! " she asks so excited . " No , they are Shayla's. " Hayes says . Sky looked so sad .  " Why not ! I dont play with them anymore , so now what was mine is yours! " i say feeling bad . Her face lite up like a light bulb . " Thank you , thank you , thank you ! " Sky says as she runs up to me and hugs me . " Can you show me my room now ? " Hayes asks inpatiently . " Right this way Mr. Grier " I say trying to sound fancy and proper . " Why thank you Ms . Espinosa . " He says while bowing . We both fall to the ground laughing .  " Hey , wanna go swimming ? " i ask . " Sure . " he responds . I run to my room to change in to my bathing suit , then go downstairs . " Me and Hayes are going swimming if you need us " i tell Nash since he was the only one home . " Okay , be good ! And hey , where is Sky ? " he asks . " Shes in her room playing with my old horsies " i say then run to the pool because i heard Hayes coming down the stairs . Hayes cannonballs in before i could even touch the water with my toe . " Is it cold ? " i ask , to scared to get in . He pulls me in and splashs me . " Does this answer your question? " he says laughing. After awhile of messing around in the pool we got out and went inside to eat . Gilinsky and Johnson had broughy over some chinese food for us . " Where is dad and the boys ? " i ask starting to worry . " They are at a interview , they will be home soon . " Johnson says answering my question . " Why arnt you guys with them then ? " i ask scarfing down some chicken and rice . " We dont have interviews till tomorrow. " Gilinsky says . " ooohh , cool ! Wanna watch some movies with us ? " i asked assuming they wernt busy . " Eh , why not ! " the Jacks say in unison . Nash and Sky come down the stairs and sat on the couch with all of us . We ended up watching Grown Ups 2 but , we all fell asleep before the movie was over .

-- Around 2 a.m --

I woke up around 2 a.m to someone pulling a cover over me . It was Dad ! " Hi dad " i say still tired . " Hi princess, go back to sleep . Its too early for you to be up ! He says kissing me on the forehead . " Goodnight Dad , Carter , Cameron , and Taylor . " i said before falling asleep . " Goodnight Princess " they all said in unison , then went upstairs to go to bed themselves.