Chapter 7

-- The Next Morning --

Shawn's P.O.V

I had just woken up and was about to get in the shower when i had got a call from our tour manager Bart . Bart had told me that we needed atleast 2 musical acts at each show and that he wanted me to be one of them , and he had asked if i knew any good singers or musicians. I sat on ny bed for a minute and thought . Then i remembered that Shayla had a amazing voice .  I told Bart about how she is very talented . " Does she have any music experience? " He asked . " Well , no . But , she writes her own songs and me and her sing together all the time ! I promise you if you let her be one of the acts you won't regret it! " i said to him practically begging . " She sounds professional enough then . " He laughed . " See you in a few day Mendes ! " he said then hung up .

I was so excited that i had got Shayla to be part of the shows that i hurried up and got dressed and ran next door to Matts house too tell Shayla the amazing news . When i got there Shayla and Hayes were asleep snuggled up on the couch . I wonder what thats about ? I thought to myself , then woke Shayla .

Shayla's P.O.V

I woke up to someone shaking me . My eyes fluttered open slowly to see a blurry figure infront of me . " Goodmorning cupcake. Sorry , to wake you , i just have really big news that i just have too tell you! " the blurry figure says . I soon realize that the person infront of me is Shawn . " Can you atleast wait till morning ! " i whinned . " It is morning, lazy ass . " he said . We both laughed .

I got up and went into the kitchen to get some orange juice then went and sat at the table . " Since you were so anxious to tell me the big news and wake me from my beauty sleep , what is the big news ? " i said sticking my tongue out a him . " Okay , well i know how much you loovvee to sing , and are so into music , Bart called and asked if i knew any musicians other than myself and Jack &' Jack , and i recommend you . So , now , you will be officially apart of the Magcon tour , and you will be performing at all the shows ! " he told me with a huge smile . " W-What ? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT ? OMGG! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU ! THIS WIILL BE THE PERFECT TIME FOR ME TO SHOW THE WORLD MY MUSIC ! "  i screamed jumping into Shawns arms . " You are honestly the best uncle EVER ! " i said hugging hin again . " Hey ! I find that offensive, considering i am waay better than Shawn ! " Taylor teased as he walked over to us . " What is all this fuss about ? " Nash asked as all the boys walked over to us . " When did you guys wake up ? " i asked confused. " When you started screaming and jumping up and down " they all said in unison sound a little irritated . I just shrugged it off. " Well , umm , i am going to be singing and stuff at all the shows when we go on tour ! " i said smiling from ear to ear . " No way ! I didnt know you could sing! Congratulations! " Hayes said hugging me . " She cant just sing she can saaanng ! " Cam said. " She can also dance , and right music . " Carter said as he tried to bust a few moves . We all laughed . I started singing and dancing with him . We all ended up dancing and acting like fools .

-- After Our Little Musical Number --

Hayes P.O.V

I woke up to Shayla screaming and prancing around the kitchen table with Shawn . She told us the news , and i was super excited for her . " No way! I didnt know that you could sing! Congratulations! " i said hugging her. Cam and Carter then told me all the other things she could do. " Maybe , you could show me you music sometime ? " i said looking at the ground . She then grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. " How about right now ? " she giggled .

Matt's P.O.V

Shayla pulled Hayes upstairs to show him her sheet music and who knows what else . " Is it just me , or can you guys tell just as much as i can that those to like eachother? " i asked smirking . " Its super obvious! " Nash said . " He better not hurt my little girl or i will have to hurt him ... severely! " i said jokingly but seriously at the same time .

After a while Shayla and Hayes came back downstairs. I thought this would be the right time to talk to him about the whole , him and my daughter dating thing . " Hayes , can i talk to you for a minute? " i asked pulling him to the side . " Lets go for a walk " i said , hand motioning him outside by the pool . " Whats up? " Hayes asked looking scared but confused at the same time . " I know , you like Shayla. " i said . " Is it really that obvious? " he asked rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground . " Yeah , man . You are really bad at hidding emotions " i said jokingly . " But , anyway . I am perfectly fine with you and my princess dating . " i said smirking. " Really ?! " hayes's eyes opened really wide . " Well , of course ! I mean , yeah , i dont like the fact of her dating , but , i know that you are a really good kid , and i trust you. Just promise me one thing . " i said putting my hand on his should . " Anything! " he said anxiously . " Whatever you do , do not hurt her in any kind of way . I dont know if i could bare the fact of her being hurt again . And if you hurt her , best believe, Me and all the boys , will make sure you pay ." I said , the last part , joking a little . " What do you mean by again ?" Hayes asked confused . " Shayla will have to tell you about that on her own time . " i said , as we began to walk inside .

Shayla's P.O.V

After i showed Hayes my music , we came bacm downstairs to see what everybody was doing. When we got down there , my dad pulled Hayes outside to " talk " .  " I wonder what thats about " i said , walking into the kitchen to grab a apple . " WE KNOW YOU LIKE HAYES !! " the boys yelled . " WHAT ! " i said . My eyes almost popped out of my eye sockets . " Dont try to play dumb , like you dont ! Its clearly obvious that you do ! " Nash joked . My face began to turn beet red . " Oooo , Shayla has a crush ! Shayla has a crush ! " Taylor and Carter started to sing and dance around the kitchen . " Ughh ! You guys are so embarrassing! " i said , as i tried running up stairs . But , then Hayes stopped me . " Wanna go for a walk ? " He asked , looking down at his shoes . " Sure ! " i said then looked at Nash . He gave me this look that meant ' ooo girl get some ! " i laughed . " Oh , Shut it ! " i said to Nash as me and Hayes walked out the door .

Hey , Merry Christmas Eve Sorry , for the little cliff hanger ! I wanted to save what is about to happen for tomorrow! Things are about to get SUPER JUICEY ! * wink , wink *

Peace✌ &' Love