Chapter 13

Matts P.O.V

Shayla has just went on stage. She is performing 2 songs ( Listen by Beyonce, No one by Alica Keys ) by herself, and one with Shawn. ( A Little To Much ).

Before she went on stage I noticed Hayes was talking to her about something. She was probably nervous, and Hayes was just comforting her.

I really appreciate Hayes so much. He has made Shaylas life so much better. There is never a time when Shayla isnt happy when Hayes is with her, or when she is texting or on the phone with him.

Im just glad that Shayla is happy.

-- After Shayla and Shawns Performance --

Shayla and Shawn did absolutely amazing! Shayla seemed like she had so much fun on stage, and the crowd loved her! Im so proud of my baby girl!

The show is over and we thought that it would be fun to pick a few fans out of the crowd to hang out with for the rest of the night.

We picked 7 girls. Emma, Abby, Lauren, Vanessa, Lluvia, Juanita, and Kahliyah.

All the girls were really chill and cool. Im just glad they weren't complete fangirls :p .

We took all the girls out to dinner, but Nash couldn't stay. Nash had a date with Jacy ;) .

Hey, guys!! I just want to thank you guys so much for reading my book! 4,400 of you are reading my book and I am honestly so excited for you guys to read what I have in store for you all coming soon! Thank you guys so much for voting too! I love wakeing up in the morning seeing that more people are reading and voting!! You guys are amazing! Mwuahh! ;*