Chapter 3

Matt's P.O.V

We walk in and everybody is there and the house is fully decorated for Shayla's arrival . How did they even know ? I thought to myself . " Do you like it ? Taylor texted me and told me you guys were adopting Shayla to day and that he wanted it to be special , so i did well , this " Shawn came up to me and said .  " wow , thanks man ! This means alot ! " I reply patting him on the back . Then i go to get a drink while Taylor introduces Shayla to everybody .  " Shayla , this is Nash , Jack J. But , you can call him johnson , this is Shawn , Aaron , Jack G. But , you can call him Galinksy , Cameron ,  Carter , Mahogany and well thats everybody , " we're your family now " Galinsky says *( I Know I Repeated Some Of The Boys Names That She Already Met , I Was Just Refreshing Her Memory Of The Names Of The Boys )* "why dont you go upstairs and start unpacking your clothes Shayla? Ill help you." I say " Okaay " she responds. I show her up to her room and open the door and let Shayla enter the room before me . Her eyes looked just like they did when we pulled up to the house , HUGE . "T - this is my room ? " She asks stuttering .  " well of course ! Here , let me show you around a little bit .  Here is your bed , its black and gree-- " " MY FAVORITE COLORS !! BLACK AND GREEN !! How did you know ?! " she interrupted me . " Well , i guess you could say i am a really good guesser " I playfully said getting a giggle out of her. " Over here is your closet where most of your clothes will be , and over there is your desk for when i sign you up for-- " i continued and got interrupted again " Woah ... what is that ?! " She asked , seeming to be amazed .  " Thats your balcany , have you never seen one of those before ? " i said stepping outside on her balcany. " Never , my old family was poor, we couldnt afford all this fancy stuff. Are you... " she paused. " Am i what ? " i asked " Are you guys rich like Mr .Warbucks off of Annie ? " *( For the people that dont know what Annie is , Annie is a movie form like the 1980s that was about a little girl who lived in a really bad orphanage then got adopted by this guy ' Mr. Warbucks ' for a charity event thing and she was only suppose to stay for like a week or two , but the Mr. warbucks grew found of her and adopted her forever)* she asked feeling a little embarrassed. I laughed a little then answer her question . " No , we are not rich , although it may seem like it . " i replied " Now , come on lets start unpacking your belongings so that we can go and get something to eat ! " i said turning her around back into her bedroom .

-- During Unpacking --

" Whats this ? " i asked pulling out a stuffed teddy bear. " DONT TOUCH RUBBERT ! My mommy and daddy bout her for me ... " she said snatching the bear from my hands then looking down at the ground . " Im sorry Shay , I-I didnt know .. " I said feeling really bad . " Its okay , its just that , Rubbert is the only thing i have from my mommy and daddy.. but , can we just continue putting my stuff away ? " she said trying to get away from the conversation. " Yeah , of course ! " i said in releaf .

-- After Unpacking --

When we were finally finished unpacking , we went downstairs too see that everybody had left except well , the people that lived here of course . " Ughh , I am staaarrvvviinngg ! " Cameron whined dragging the word starving . " Me too " we all said in unison . " Where do you want to eat ?" Carter asked Shayla . " umm .... TACO BELL !! " she yelled excitedly. " I am sooo glad she picked umm ... TACO BELL ! " Cameron said mocking her a little bit. And we all laughed. After we all were done laughing We all piled into the van and drove to taco bell . By the time we had gotten back it was almost 11:00 and i could tell that Shayla was getting tired . " i think its time for you to go change into your pj's " i said . " BUT I DONT WANNA " Taylor said whinning as he began walking towards the stairs " Not you ! You Durpus ! I was talking to Shayla ! " we all laughed " Now , go upstairs Cupcake , ill be up there in a minute . " i said to Shayla as she went up to her room .  After about 10 minutes passed , i went upstairs to Shayla's room . *Knock , knock , knock * i knocked on the door . "WHO IS IT?" Shayla asked on the other side of the door. " THE BOOGIE MONSTER !" I said while opening the door and playfully started tickling her . She screamed playfully and started laughing uncontrollably. It was the cutest thing i ever saw. " Now , get to bed its almost 11:00 " i said tucking her into bed . I kissed her on the forhead and turned off the light and was about to shut thd door when i heard Shayla say " Thank you Matt " " What are you thanking me for Cupcake ? If anything , i should be thanking you for making me the happiest person on Earth !" I said with a smirk . She giggled " Thank you for adopting me , I think i am really going to like it here " She said trying to keep her eyes open . " Goodnight Daddy " She said before falling fast asleep . I hadnt realized i was now a father until she had called me daddy and i am glad to say that i liked the sounds of it . " Goodnight Princess " i whispered before closing the door gentally so that i didnt wake her . " wow , i am really , a father now ... " i said grinning ear too ear as i walked to my room and went to bed the happiest man alive .