Authors Note/Chapter 2

Okaay so i see that I have 12 reads so far ! Thank you guys so very much ! I know , i am very sorry for not updating lately ! Just been very busy and depressed, had to start going to theropy because i want/wanted to kill myself . But , things are getting a little better now , kinda . So i will be able to start updating more ! Ill set a certain day that will be my specific updating day ( probably Thursday &' Saturday ? ) For 2 days a week ? I dont know , we'll see ! But thank you guys ! Continue reading ! Leave me commets ! If you want to be in the story , comment and i will try to fit you in , just tell me with what boy ! But , yea ! Comment/favorite/share/read

-------------------------------------------

Matt's P.O.V

We all start to pile in the car . " SHOT GUN ! " Cameron Yells and runs to the passenger seat . I look behind me and seen that Shayla had stopped in the doorway of the orphanage . '  what is she doing ? ' I thought to myself . Shayla starts to turn around and so well as did i , i didnt want her too see that i was watching her . I helped her climb into the van and i got in to the front seat and started driving home . The song Classic by MTKO had came on so Cam turns up the radio to max . OOO GIRL YOUR SHINING , LIKE A FIFTH AVENUE DIAMOND , THEY DONT MAKE YOU LIKE THEY USED TO YOUR NEVER GOING OUT OF STYLE , OOO PRETTY BABY THIS WORLD MIGHT HAVE GONE CRAZY THE WAY YOU SAVED ME WHO COULD BLAME ME WHEN I JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU SMILE , I WANT TO THROW YOU LIKE MICHEAL , I WANNA KISS YOU LIKE PRINCE , LETS GET IT ON LIKE MARVI GAYE LIKE HATHAWAY WRITE A SONG FOR YOU LIKE THIS , YOUR OVER MY HEAD OUT OF MY MIND THINK I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG TIME ONE OF A KIND LIVING IN A WORLD GOING PLASTIC , BABY YOUR SO CLASSIC ! Everybody in the van is singing , even Shayla ! She sounds really good ! By the time the song was over we were home . " Great job Shayla ! You have a talent there " Taylor said raising his hand to her wanting a high five , Shayla jumped and screamed and ran to me . Me and Taylor both knelt down to her to show her that it was okay . " Im sorry , cupcake ! I forgot . I would never hurt you okaay ? I nor the rest of the guys will EVER put a hand on you, we love you way to much to EVER hurt you " Taylor told her . " Now , can i have a hug ? I am truely sorry " he says . Shayla runs up and gives him a bear hug .  We start walking to the door and i look at Shayla . Her eyes look like they are about to pop out of her head ! I laugh , " why are you looking like that cupcake ? " i say " Is this your house Matt ? " she asks in astonish meant . " No baby girl , this is OUR house now " i say . I look at Taylor and we both look at eachother thinking the same thing ' You (Matt) have a daughter and i ( taylor &' the rest of the boys ) have a neice and now we are a complete family'  We both thought . I bent down and kissed Shayla on the forhead " Welcome home baby girl " .