𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

• • • • • • • • •

suddenly, charlotte was falling through the air, or whatever it was. the nothingness that she'd been enveloped in for- well, she didn't know how long- was now racing past her as she fell through the empty space.

she started to scream, feeling something get closer and closer to her, though she couldn't see the ground or the sky or anything in this black expanse of space.

then, a sickening thud rang in her ears as she hit the pavement flat on her back.

"shit." she muttered as she stood up, dusting herself off.

charlotte looked around, realizing where she was. sunset boulevard. then, everything began to come back to her.

fighting with her parents. picking blake up. the car crash. the blood dripping from her forehead as she drifted away. blake screaming her name.

she stood up and walked down the sidewalk towards the orpheum. surely it would still say sunset curve from the night before.

they were in the middle of changing the marquee, and she could only see half of what was still up, but that definitely didn't say sunset curve.

something the phantoms.

cool band name, she thought. but, where the hell was she? better yet, when was she?

she went to ask someone, but the man ignored her, face buried in a tiny tv screen he held in his hands. she tried to snap in front of his face, but he didn't notice her at all. she tried to grab his little screen, but her hand went right through it.

oh, god.

charlotte adams was a ghost.

• • • • • • • • •

haley lu richardson as charlotte adams

✰ "90s girl" ✰ seventeen ✰ recovering dancer ✰ gryffindor ✰ the sunny cali girl ✰ leo ✰ daughter of poseidon ✰ 1989 ✰ entp ✰ enneagram 1: the reformer ✰