Winter Formal

(Warnings: Swearing , and a little bit of kissing.)

(1221 words)

***y/n pov*** *** and time skip 1 week***

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm going off! Of course, I hit snooze, but it wasn't long until it went off again!!! UGHHH, fine I will get up, only because that little piece of technology pisses me off. Oh shit, I almost forgot today is the day of the Winter Formal! Now I really have to get up. There was a knock on the door, so I mean I opened it and it was Wanda. Wanda had a huge smile on her face, "ready for tonight?" she asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said back. "Great! I am going to fix some breakfast for you, and your dad headed out to get something, I think he will be back soon! I will call you down when it's ready." I replied with "ok." After I put some other clothes I, went and brushed my hair. By the time I finished I heard Wanda call for me.

I headed downstairs to see pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a f/d (favorite drink)

"Wow, thanks Wanda this looks really good!"

"Thanks, I have been working on my cooking skills!"

After I finished eating, I headed up to my room to get my makeup and my dress ready for later.

I heard the front door open and heard my dad, so I went back downstairs to say good morning! But he beat me to it by saying it first.

"Morning Kiddo."

"Morning Dad." I said with a smile

"You're in a really happy mood, what for? He asked

"Well today is the Winter Formal, and I am really excited! Especially since Peter is taking me!"

"Well, he's a lucky kid." He replied

*** Peter pov***

Throughout the day I was wondering what I should do, wear, say... but I have Aunt May help me figure out all that.

"You should get her flowers, or something she likes." Said Aunt May

"Yeah, I will probably ask MJ if she knows what y/n's favorite flower is." I replied

"Good idea Pete."

[Hey MJ, do you by chance know what kind of flowers y/n likes?] I asked

[ Oh yeah, I am pretty sure she likes f/f (favorite flower), pretty basic, but whatever.] MJ replied

[ Ok! Thank you. See you later] I said

[ Ok bye.] she said

"Bye Aunt May, I will be back in a little bit, I am going to get y/n some flowers!"

"Ok, Be safe Pete." She replied

"I will, don't worry!"

Once I left, I started walking to the store to find some pretty flowers for y/n and then I started thinking about her and remembered her birthday is coming pretty soon! I have to get her something! I will get it while I am at the store. Maybe this is the day I could make a move. It wouldn't hurt to try. You know what I am going to make a move tonight!

When I got to the store, I saw Flash Thompson, probably getting flowers for his date.

"Hey Penis Parker. Got a date to the Winter Formal? Bet not." He said.

"Actually Flash, I do have a date, mine is y/n ." I replied.

His jaw dropped once he heard what I said. I simply gave a little smirk and walked past him.