|PROLOGUE|

Prologue: Until death due us apart

¤¤¤

"Pick up the pace!!"

"Shut up! It's not my fault I was born with short legs!!"

"Can't they just leave us alone, for one day. Is that so much to ask for?!?!"

Hi! my name is Arthur, from what you can tell we're currently running away from our bullies (and because the author was to lazy to do a flashback).

The reason is quite simple, Allen thought it was a good idea to talk back and roast the leader of the bullies and me being a dumb bitch ended up laughing and roasting the leader of the bullies along with her.

What can I say? Where both dumb bitch who has one brain cell that we currently are sharing. I'm surprised we haven't offended a gang or mafia guy with the way we be talking.

"You know I wouldn't mind being hit by truck-sama and being Isekai to another world!!"

"Me too!!"

We we're finally able to out ran our bullies after 3 hours of running. Shit! I'm so glad we're in track and field or else we would be on the ground half dead before the bullies could catch us.

Both Arthur and Allen were on their phone trying to finish the otome game "Royals Love". Before anyone could make a sound they were send flying into the air.

"Huh?"

Both of their bodies landed on the hard road and they was a loud crack that ringed in the air.

And with that they were meant with darkness.

《??? POV》

"Oh my. Isn't this quite interesting. They should have really been careful for what they wished for".

《3rd person》

Both Allen and Arthur slowly opened their eyes and were meant with darkness.

"Allen?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are we?"

"Don't know"

They got up and started walking around. They soon saw a red and blue light flashing and an ambulance and people shouting. They ran over there as fast as they could.

"What's going on?" Arthur asked as she tried to touch one of the bystander only to have her hands go through him.

"Arthur?! Something's wrong. Why can't I touch anyone" Allen said in a panic.

The made there way through (like a ghost) bystanders and made there way to the sence.

They were astounded by the sight before them. There laid their bodies and bloody and messy. Both their guts were out in display for everyone to see and watch.

Instead of falling, sobbing, or screaming at the sight before them they started laughing.

"Hahahahaha. Damn Allen why is your gut sticking out of your mouth?! Hahahahahah" Cried out Arthur as he laughed at the sence.