|CHAPTER 7|

NO ONE SAID A WORD, until Arthur turned around and helped Allen get up. Arthur shoot his sister a disappointed look. This was the first time he meet her and because of what she did, Arthur was gonna have a hard time seeing her as his sister and not the person who throw his best friend against a freaking glass window.

Arthur had decided he would bring Allen back to his room instead of the infirmary and would heal him there. It's not like the nurse would do anything to help anyway. She'd just make this worse.

The heroine group was left there, not knowing what to say. They had seen the  disappointed look Arthur had send Camilla. Camilla fall on her knees and Jenna run towards her.

"Why did he look at me like that? I was just trying to protect him? Is it so wrong to do that?" She asked.

Jenna was about to answer and say something stupid, until Alex butted in.

"Your not in the wrong Camilla, but you action were" He said.

"Alex!"

"He's not wrong Jenna. Your brother didn't seem like he was in danger and more like he was reunited with someone he's been looking for" Tyler said.

"Why don't you do talk to your brother when you have a chance and tell him why you did that. I'm sure he'll understand and forgive you" Jenna said.

Erika offered her hand to Camilla and helped her up.

"She's right. I'm sure your brother is only helping Allen out of pity and not because he cares about him. After all your his Twin. I'm sure he cares about you a lot" Erika said.

Alex and Tyler couldn't help but sigh at them. Shane didn't bother to say anything, because it's not like they were going to change. Those 3 has always been like this and it's true at times he would question his love for Jenna. He didn't really have anything better to do so he just suck around.

Leon didn't bother saying anything and left the girls to themselves. At the corner of his eyes he saw Shane leave and a face that said he was done with this bullshit. Whenever things like this would happen Shane would say away from them for a while saying he needed a break from this drama that he wanted no part of.

Soon enough they had left the strange room and didn't bother to report it.

~~

"You didn't have to do that for me Arthur" Allen said as he let Arthur heal his wounds.

"I know your fully capable of protecting yourself, but your my friend Allen. You should let me protect you too. And don't worry since the wounds weren't that big I'm sure the side affect aren't"

"You know about the side affects?" He asked.

"No I just ended up guessing since Camilla wouldn't have been able to pick you up so easily like that" Arthur replied. "There all done".

Arthur than handed Allen one of his shirts to use because he's was damaged and also so it wouldn't give a reason to talk to the Archduke.

"Thanks Arthur. I really missed you. I don't know what I'd do without you" Allen said.

Arthur handed a bottle of juice to Allen as he sat next to him.

"You'd be nothing without me. After all—"

"—We're one in the same" They both said as they looked at each other and than laughed.

"Looks like school is over. You should hurry" Arthur said as he helped Allen up.

"Yeah"

Allen hugged Arthur before making his way to the door.

"Don't forget to call me"

Was the last thing Allen heard from Arthur as he closed the door.

Allen made his way to his carriage and saw that his sibling were waiting for him.

Shit

~~~

Arthur sat back down on the bed and sighed. He had just meet his best friend today and they already had to say goodbye to each other. A knock was heard at the door.

"Arthur? It's me Camilla, may I come in?"

It be honest Arthur really didn't want to talk to his sister much least see her. He gets that she was trying to protect him, he really does, but that doesn't justify her actions. How is throwing someone unarmed against a glass mirror was every okay.

"Come in"

But he can't hide from her, she might do something to hurt Allen which he won't be forgiving if that happens.

"What is it?" He didn't look at her as he was busy taking books out of his bag and putting some on the shelf and some on his desk to read.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Yes I am Sister"

"Why? I was only trying to protect y—"

"Protect me from what? An unarmed person who was crying and also just happens to be my best friend?"

"Best friend? He's a monster Arthur you can't be friends with him!" She said with anger as she stood up.

"The way I see it, it's you people that are monsters. He never asked to be born this way did he? I'm every disappointed in you sister. Your treating him as if he isn't a human being"

"That's because he isn't!!"

"Aunty would be disappointed Camilla"

After I said that Camilla flinched and step backwards. I know I shouldn't have said, but I couldn't help it.

"He's a human being who has the Heinerich blood running through his veins. You are not just insulting my friend Camilla, but also he's family. Please leave"

"But—"

"Leave, I do not wish to talk to you right now"

"Alright, but this conversation isn't over" She said and walked out.

"It's over" I made sure to say before she closed the door.

Why did it turn out like this?