|CHAPTER 6|

¤¤¤

Chapter 6: Reunion

¤¤¤

Arthur POV

I WAS CURRENTLY fixing my side of the room, after my guide had left. I was still looking for what color I want. But I guess I could go with something that matches me. So how about green? Maybe blue? All of them were such good colors. I guess I'll ask Allen about it.

I swiped left on the screen. The device was like a phone lacrima, but instead it's only purpose was for designing rooms. You have to be careful with what you want to designs in the droms because you have to stay with it until you graduate unless you win a match during the Estival Festival that's happening soon and after that the Star Festival will be next.

I'm extremely excited for the Star Festival. I can't wait until I can sing with Allen again and because of the cute dresses that we get to wear. I've been planning for days.

As for the Estival Festival, I'm not that excited. Don't get me wrong I really want to fight against others, but it's also when Allen gets seriously injured by the Crown princess and his magic added up going out of control.

What happened after that was like a stab to the hurt maybe even worse. Even our past bullies wouldn't do that. They freaking throw him in a freaking cell and left him for dead!!! Like what kind adults do that to a child?! And they wonder why he became a villain?!

I should clam down. Let's stop thinking about this and let's look for a design. Yes I shouldn't be worrying right now. I should force on this for now.

¤¤¤

Allen's POV

I was sitting on a chair that was at the window of the library and staring outside. I wonder if Arthur already came. If he didn't I'm sure that he's probably late. It's not like it would be the first time he's late to something, but let's just be glad that he even here instead of going to where he wants.

This remains me of the past when she showed up late for practice on the last day on her team and the leader yelled and insulted her. Instead of coming late, but for showing up. She had stayed home with me after that and her team lost badly to the other team.

I got up and walked out of the library. It really was boring, I wonder how the original Allen had to deal with this. I thought being transmigrated into a an otome game would be fun, but it's really boring. The main events won't be happening as fast as it would sence I'm living here and there isn't time skips.

I looked up and saw that I was an unknown room. Shit I shouldn't have been lost in thoughts well I was walking. I don't know the way back and what if someone sees me and thinks I'm trying to steal something? Allen reputation is already bad we don't need to make it worse.

3rd and Allen POV

As Allen was trying to find a way out of the maze hall he went through, he came a cross and beautiful dress that was behide a glass frame.