|CHAPTER 5|

Chapter 5: The Capital

¤¤¤

3 hours and a half has pasted and I was bored. There wasn't anything that I wanted to look up on my phone and my snacks are running low ( I'll have to buy more). I wonder how Allen is doing. I'm sure his first day of school was manageable (which I doubt) since he's the villain.

I was kind of confused on why Allen was so hated and Vanessa the villainess didn't share the same fate as Allen.

The answer was quite easy. She was born from two human parents (they suspect that Allen's mother is a demon and seduced the archduke into sleeping with her). Unlike Allen who controls demon she can transform into those said Demons. Of course she's not seen as a demon because those are "devils" that she created and it's to similar to requip and transformation magic. So in other world Vanessa is smiler to a black mage, but isn't one like Allen.

Black Mages are those born from a Demon or has Demon blood running through there veins.

But Vanessa is hated just as she is loved. While Allen is just hated. I'm worried for Allen a lot, but I'm also worried for myself because I'm the hidden Capture Target. I have no interest in the heroine, but Princess Erika has a habit of introducing hot males or female to Jenna in hopes she would date one of them (which isn't going to work because I'll be with Allen simping over the Capture Target and Demon king and any other hot guys we can find)

That's the part that scares me, but I mostly plan on ignoring Jenna and her groups and sometimes my sister other than that I don't have anything going with them.

¤¤¤

"Young Master we are here" The driver said, as he shock Arthur a little.

[A/n: I changed the carriage into cars instead]

Arthur slowly opened his eyes, when he heard those words. He stepped outside with the help of his driver, even though he would very much like to do it himself.

"Thank you."

"Of course, Young Master."

I saw cars outside which meant that ths students where already in class. I would be starting class the next day after I get settled in and now my way around this place.

"Welcome to Raven Magic Academy" My guide said.

I smiled and nodded which caused him to blush even more. Sorry honey, but your not my type.

I finally get to meet Allen again. It hasn't been that long since we last each other, but we never in our lifetime spend a day least much 5 hours without seeing or texting each other which made me even more nervous on top of that my sister and her bitch as friends (not including the Capture Targets).

"Please follow me" the guide instructed.

I have to say this place looks nice. I really like the color of the school, but I still have mixed feelings. This school had hurt and made Allen's life miserable. In the novel they wouldn't even let him have lunch, like bitch he's a kid not a criminal.

We had made it to my dorm where I would be staying. There was two beds which meant that I needed a roommate (in this school you have to have panter not romatcily) because they held competition where you needed two or three people to be in. Finding a panter is hard, because you have to know what they like, do, favorite food, and etc.