|CHAPTER 1|

Chapter 1: I'm a "Villain"

¤¤¤

Allen eyes slowly opened at first he was meet with a burly sight, but soon everything was clear

Allen eyes slowly opened at first he was meet with a burly sight, but soon everything was clear. It was a beautiful room. The room was beautiful, extremely gorgeous.

This room was more gorgeous, now that she's witnessing it herself. She grabbed her Lacrima phone that was on her side table next to her bed and checked the time.

[A/n: Lacrima is a magic tool that has many uses. Lacrima phones can record video, take photos, play music and also provide functions such as instant messaging and obviously, calling. Is like a normal phone, this is from an anime call "Fairy tail" please go check it out]

It was currently 5:30, that means no one is awake. Morning would begin at 7:30 for Allen and she-well he would need to get to school around 8:40.

"He's" already been accused of bullying the heroine for the 3rd time because she was a commoner (which isn't try). So the first course of action is to ignore the heroine wait no just down right avoid her, including the other characters until Arthur arrives.

Arthur only became friends with them because he believed that "Allen" was indeed bullying the heroine. At the same time it was kind of "Allen's" he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

《Allen POV》

I got off the bed and my feet touched my soft red furry sandals. I was wearing a light redish gown as my sleeping outfits. I decided to go and take a bath.

I made myself a coconut milk bath.

I always wanted to bath in one and now I can

I always wanted to bath in one and now I can. I must say the original owner of this body knows how to take care of his body. His skin was completely flawless, is was the right shade of pale and tan. And his LEGS were just gorgeous, they were slender and he had curves in the right place and he got a butt.

Damn! Why do I have to rumb it in. I'm already insecure.

But, the tattoos on his back is absolutely stunning.