|CHAPTER 2|

Chapter 2: Magic Academy

[A/n: Before you start reading I changed the Demon king magic and added another magic for him. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I suck at giving people magic because I would want to change it afterwards and it's all over the place.]

¤¤¤

It was currently 7:50, I made my way towards my carriage that would be taking me to school. My butler behide me carrying my school bag. I wanted to carry it myself, but he refused to allow me to. Normal I would have yelled if someone did that to me.

But, have you seen this butler? His fucking hot and sexy as fuck. I wouldn't mind him bending me over right now in public.

Inner Allen:

"We hit the Jackpot"

'We sure did little me'.

"Master Allen are you alright?" He asked.

[A/n: Image black curtains covering the windows]

"Y-yes let us hurry" I quickly walked inside the carriage accidentally dismissing Sebastian hands that were trying to help me. We both looked at each other in awkwardness.

"S-Sorry".

"I-It's alright Master Allen".

Sebastian closed the carriage door. I watched as the carriage began to move and leave the mansion. When I was about to close the curtain I saw my three half siblings glaring at me well walking towards their carriage. I flinched a little and immediately closed the curtains.

Don't get me wrong, I knew Allen didn't have a good relationship with his half siblings, but I didn't know it would be to were he would get glares from them. For what? Because he had a different mother who they believed seduced their dad, because she wanted power and second because because I had the power to control the control Demon snakes and the darkness (which he doesn't have anymore).

It's really stupid how this Kingdom treats Allen. The every same Kingdom that welcomes different and unique people can't seen to welcome Allen who is different and unique in his own way. The reason, his abilities. The Kingdom is completely bullshit.