|CHAPTER 3|

Chapter 3: Unstable Mage

¤¤¤

3rd person

"It's not working" Jenna said, as tears started falling from her eyes. This was the first time she was unable to heal someone after all.

"Of course not" Shane said. Camilla and Erika was about to yell at him for making Jenna feel bad about not being able to heal that thing, but stopped when he walked over to Allen's body and touched his chest.

"His Ethernano (core) is unstable. You wouldn't be able to help him even if you wanted to" Shane said. All of the gasped.

This is the first time in 5 years someone had an unstable Ethernano. But why Allen? He's been able to use his magic just fine so far so why was his body rejecting his magic now. There is no cure for an unstable Ethernano, so anyone who had it didn't make into their adulthood let only there teenager years, but how the hell Allen manage to survive for this long.

Everyone was panic or somewhat panicking.

"Panicking isn't getting us anywhere. We need to take him to Miss Anahita, I'm sure she'll be able to help" Tyler said, managing to calm them down a little. An unstable Ethernano was a huge thing in Prinz Eugen Empire, because many people with promising future died because of it.

Alex made his way towards Allen and picked him up bridal style. Allen hair fell back a little no longer covering his eyes and giving them a closer look.

Allen looked gorgeous. His long thick black eyelashes made him look innocent and his red peach kissable lips made him look cute. The four boys blushed before looking away, but it seems only Jenna saw their blushing face.

'Why were they blushing while staring at him' Jenna thought. She has to admit Allen was gorgeous, but she won't lose her harem to a man slut like him.

(She did not just say that 🔪 we're throwing hands)

Alex POV

'Has he been eating? He's so light' I thought as we walked towards the Infirmary.

"What's wrong" Tyler asked, making everyone's head snap towards me. "He's light, to light for my liking" I told them.

"You shouldn't worry yourself with someone like him Alex. If he's light then it's his fault and plus Jenna is light to" Erika said. I glanced at Tyler and Shane with a confused face.

"That's not what I meant Erika" I said.

"Then what did you mean?" Camilla asked.

"He meant he was underweight which isn't healthy for someone with dark magic" Tyler said.

"What do you mean?" Jenna asked.

"Since Demons are born with Dark magic they usually need to eat a large amount of food. They have an incredibly fast metabolism. They burn though calories much too quickly to put on any fat" Shane explains.

3rd person

They had finally made in to the Infirmary. Since it was lunch time they didn't make contact with anybody. Which is a good thing, because everyone is this school knowns that our group and Allen have buff with each other and Leon's and Erika's Dad and Mom aren't every fond of Allen (the reason was because he was an illegitimate child and because he was wrongly accused of bullying Leon and Erika which wasn't true in ths slights in the past).