Information on this Bl

0. A lot of information well be from other animes as the story begins, because I liked how they explained things.

1. Ethernano is the source to all Mages. It allows them to use magic.

[Got it form Fairy tail. It's a good anime please go check it out]

2. If by any change if a magic ability requires the person either it be Male or female to change into the opposite gender, than they'll change to the opposite gender. For example: If I use erza from fairy tail magic which is called "requip", instead of having the person stay the same, they'll turn into erza there personality will be the same, but not their appearance.

3. This place takes place in a somewhat modern era. There is still prince/ss, kings, queens, dukes, Archdukes, and people like that. Instead of using phone's and TV there us lacrima. Lacrima well be explained in the story and Lacrima is from an anime called fairy tail.

4. There will be idols and music, but remember they don't really have any Authority if they don't come from a Noble family. So mostly nobles would become idols and some times commoners are given a chance to become idols, bit it depends if the company is willingly to take them in. [There's more to it]

5. I don't really mind males wearing female clothes in my books, but for this one I'll probably only do that when they're on stage singing.

6. I'm bad at fighting sence, but I'll try my best. So you'll see a lot of gif that shows you the fighting sence because I can't explain it.

7. I'm also bad at describing clothes so there'll be pictures. I'm also somewhat bad at describing appearances so I'll be using pictures and I'll tell you to imagine the eyes or hair a different color. [There mostly be casual clothing expect for the parents and of course our 2 main character that has a fashion since]

8. There is going to be a lot of types of magic but there is three classes of mages.

9. There are a lot of people that are born with the same magic, but even so the power itself is quite different, like how much damage it does and also what kind of spell it can do.

10. If I need to put anymore infor I'll just tell you guys as the story goes on.

11. Not all of this rules will be followed, I'm just showing you what you might see as the story goes on that all.