Why Are You Doing This

You and Bucky had talked things threw and you realized, that your protection with your powers could only do so much, you still had all of your memories from the outside, yet you still had fake memories, which felt so wrong and feeling Wanda's emot...

You and Bucky had talked things threw and you realized, that your protection with your powers could only do so much, you still had all of your memories from the outside, yet you still had fake memories, which felt so wrong and feeling Wanda's emotional pain and your own, old, emotional, pain hurt but you had to beat this with Bucky by your side.
Bucky got off of the couch, "Well I got to go to 'work'," he used finger quotations, you laughed.
"By, I'm going to find Wanda, Love you see ya' later," you smiled you followed Bucky out, he got into his car, and you walked down three houses and knocked on the back door, it opened seconds later.
"Hi," Wanda said with a smile.
You looked at her with seriousness, "Wanda cut it out, why are you doing this?"
"What are you doing here Y/n?" She asked, any sign of her accent gone.
"I'm here to save you," you reached out for her, she took a step back, but befor you knew it there was another knock on the front door this time, it felt as if your conversation from two seconds ago never happened, but you still remembered it.
"Oh! Hello, dear...'s I'm Agnes, your neighbor to the right. My right, not yours," A very quirky woman said, then there was a laugh that sounded like an audience, you looked around in confusion, "Forgive me for not stopping by sooner to welcome you to the block. My mother-in-law was in town, so I wasn't. So, what's your name? Where are you from? And most importantly, how's your bridge game, hon?"
"I'm Wanda," she said.
Agnes turned to you, "And what's yours do you two live together, or are you visiting.
"I'm Y/n, and I'm new in town too, and I and Wanda are old friends," You weren't technically lying.
Agnes turned to Wanda, "Golly, you settled in fast! Did you use a moving company?"
"I sure did. Those boxes don't move themselves," Wand put a plat that Agnes had given her on the dining table.
"So what're Two single gals like you doing rattling around this town?" Agnes asked.
"Oh, no, I'm not single," Wanda told her.
Agnes raised an eyebrow, "Oh, I don't see a ring."
You looked at her with an even more serious look and more confusion, "Well, I assure you I'm married. To a man. A human one and tall," another audience laugh made you jump.
"You alright hun?" Agnes asked you.
"I'm fine," you tell her.
"As a matter of fact, he'll be home later tonight for a special occasion. Just the two of us." Wand told both of you. You were still confused about who's her husband, it couldn't be Vision he's dead, dead.
"Oh, is it somebody's birthday?" Agnes asked.
Wand shook her head, "Not a birthday."
Agnes looked deep in thought for a second, "Well, today isn't a holiday, is it?"
"No, it's not a holiday," Wanda said.
"An anniversary then?" Agnes asked again.
You looked to Wanda, who now had a big grin, "Ye... Yes! Yes," the laugh started again, "It's our anniversary!" you and Wanda sat down on the couch.
"Oh, how marvelous! How many years?" Agnes asked.
You smiled at Wanda, "Yes how many years Wanda?" your voice was sarcastic.
"Well, it feels like we've always been together," Wanda told Agnes and turned and glared at you.
"Lucky gal. The only way Ralph would remember our anniversary is if there was a beer named June 2nd." Wanda laughed at what Agnes said, "So, what do you have planned?"
Wanda leaned forward, "How do you mean?"
"For your special night. A young thing like you doesn't have to do much, but it's still fun to set the scene. Say, I was just reading a crackerjack magazine article called 'How To Treat Your Husband To Keep Your Husband,' and let me tell you, what Ralph could really use is, 'How To Goose Your Wife So You Don't Lose Your Wife.'" You laughed a little at the last part, "Hang on. I'll go grab it and we can start planning. Oh, this is gonna be a gas!" she walked out the front door.
You turned to Wand, "Okay well I do gotta say that is the most sexist thing I've heard in about 80 years."
"Why are you here Y/n," Her eyes shined red.
"You won't hurt me, Wanda," Your eyes did the same with blue.
"Here are those computational forms that you requested, Norm," Bucky turned when he heard Visions voice, he walked up to the android, and the Norm man, "There you go."
"Gee willikers, that was fast!" Norm said Bucky held back a laugh it was weird hearing people talk like that now, "Hey, the music isn't bothering you, is it, pal's?"
"No," Bucky said off the bat.
Vision genuinely laughed but it had a bit of a scoff, "In terms of distraction from work, or the largely nonsensical nature of the lyrics?"
"The first one," Norm answered.
"Ah, no, thank you, Norm." Vision said.
"Hey, is there somethin' I can help you with, buddy?" Norm asked.
"Yes, as a matter of fact, there is. Would you be so good as to tell me what it is we do here exactly? Do we make something? Do we buy or sell something?" Vision asked.
Norm shook his head, "No, No."
"Right," Vision said.
"Then what do we do?" Bucky asked.
Norm smiled, "All I know is since Vision has gotten here, productivity has gone up 300%."
"Yes, but what is it we're producing?" Vision asked.
"Computational forms. And no one can process the data quite like you do, pal. You're like a walking computer." Norm joked.
Vision looked offended, "What? I most certainly am not. I'm a regular carbon-based employee made entirely of organic matter, much like yourself, Norm."
"Relax Vision," Bucky said, Vision looked at him.
"Can we have a word," The android asked the man.
"Of course," They walked to a different room, "What is it."
Vision looked confused, "Do you know that I look like..." Vision shook his head where he looked like normal Vision, "This."
"Of course I do Vision," Bucky laughed slightly.
"How?" Vision asked.
Bucky looked confused how did Vision not know him, "Um...I just do."
"Vision." They turned at the sound of their boss's voice.
"Yes?"
"Wife and I are looking forward to this evening."
Vision looked like he just realized something, "Right Hart, of course, I gotta call my wife."
"You haven't forgotten about tonight have you?" He asked.
"No, No of course not sir." Vision said.
"Good." Mr. Hart went back into his office.
Wanda and you had fought it out, she didn't send you out of Westview but she did send you to the town's border you were scruffed up and headed back to your house, wiping dirt off of your self.
But everything faded to black, and it was like you were watching a movie in a movie theater, all you saw was a toaster, that then had two burnt pieces of toasts pop out, "Is your husband tired of you burning his toast? Try our new and improved ToastMate 2000. It's the go-to for clever housewives." you rolled your eyes.
"Say, this machine has some shine." the woman in the commercial said.
"You said it. Set the dial and get the taste back into your toast. Top and bottom heating elements can handle anything from meatloaf to cherry pie, to open-faced cheese sandwiches," the toaster blinked and it took a few seconds, it was like awkward silence until it popped out, "The all-new ToastMate 2000 by Stark Industries. Forget the past. This is your future."
Then everything went back to normal, but it was dark and you were at the front door, "That was one hell of an easter egg." you mumbled.
You opened the door and found Bucky, "What append to you?" he asked.
"Wanda sent me to the border, in a violent fashion," you told him.
"Your alright tho?" you nodded, "Okay your never going to believe what...who I saw."
You looked at him in confusion, "Who?"
"Vision," He said bluntly.
Your eye's widened, "In her mourning, she must have gone against what he wanted."
"What was that exactly?" Bucky asked.
"To not be brought back, or used as a weapon," you told him, then credits started to roll over the both of you, "What the Fuck." you said then turned to Bucky, "Have you been hearing an audience laugh?"
"Ya, what's that about?" he asked.
"I don't know it's like we're in a sitcom," you told him, and then the audience laughed for the last time that night as the 'Episode' ended.