Chapter 16

(Note- Now onwards story will proceed in Author's point of view only.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Twinkle turned to leave but she found Sanchi in her way who was staring at her with no expression on her face and she also didn't try to read her eyes. She was hurt feeling Kunj's pain. So she left from there without uttering a word. Sanchi glared at Kunj for a few minutes then she also left. 

"Di!"... Sanchi said coming into Twinkle's room who was sobbing silently while sitting on her bed and facing away from the door. 

"Sanchi, if you're going to question about Kunj's behavior or my reaction then I don't want to talk to you. Just leave me alone"... Twinkle said interrupting her, without turning to face her. Sanchi said nothing and stayed there quietly, staring at Twinkle. 

"Didn't you hear me? I don't wanna talk to you"... Twinkle repeated her words when she didn't hear the sound of her footsteps but no reply from Sanchi so she turned to face her angrily and found her standing on the door while folding her arms on front and giving her a serious look. 

"What? Aise kya dekh rahi hai?"... Twinkle asked annoyingly. 

"Why are you doing this? Why did you tell him the truth now when you didn't tell him at the time he needed to know?"... Sanchi asked angrily while walking closer to her. She didn't know that Kunj was now aware of the truth until she heard Kunj's song.

"I didn't tell him, he read my dairy"...

"And who gave it to him?"... she asked sarcastically. 

"Sanchi!!"... Twinkle glared her angrily. 

"What? Ok Let's forget it. I don't care how he got your diary but I do care that what he is doing now"... 

"Usne tumhari dairy read kiya to use sach pata chal gaya toh aaj usne uss sach par believe kar liya aur jab main usse tumpar, khud par trust karne ko bol rahi thi tab kyun nahi kiya? Tab toh wo sab baat usne hume boli thi jo shayad kisi ke liye nahin bolna chahiye. Humari feelings, humare aasuon ki koi value nahi thi use toh aaj ek diary par itna vishwas kaise ho gaya use?"... Sanchi said disgustingly. Tears again welled up intoTwinkle's eyes and turned away from Sanchi. 

"You're crying for a guy like him?"... Sanchi asked frustratingly while coming infront of her. 

"Di tum uss insan ke liye itna bura kyun feel kar Sakti ho? Kaise bhool sakti ho ki usne kaise tumhare character pe question kiya tha? Mumma ki parvarish pe ungli uthai thi? How much he had insulted us? Di he didn't believe you, didn't think once before throwing you out of his life and today when he knows the truth he wants you back. Aaj use apna pyar yaad aa raha hai?"... she continued, trying to make her understand. She was trying hard to be strong and emotionless but now she was losing this battle. Her eyes also became moist while saying all these. She paused for a while and tried to hold her emotions. 

"I'm telling you Di, if you're going to melt in his tears then stop yourself Di. Kyunki main aisa hone nahi dungi. Uss Kunj Sarna ko Humari life mein phir nahi ane dungi, phir se use tumhe hurt nahin karne dungi"... she warned her strictly. Twinkle glared at her for a few moments while folding her arms on her from. 

"Ho gaya? Ya aur kuch bhi baki hai kehna?:.. she asked sternly. Sanchi said nothing but passed her an irritating look.

"Please mujhe akela chhod de Sanchi, main abhi koi baat nahi karna chahti"... she requested annoyingly moving towards the cupboard. This time Sanchi didn't argue back and left from there. 

Kaash Hum Mohabbat Se Anjan Hote!- TWINJ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें