Chapter 5

"Kunj!! What are you doing in my room?".. She asked coming back into the room while I closed my eyes cursing my faith

"Chal beta Kunj, ab kuch nahi kar sakta tu".. I murmured nd then turns around while hiding the dairy on my back..

"Wo.. wo.. actually.. I wa..."

"Age badhoge?".. she asked

"Kya age badhu? Bata dun ki maine iski dairy churai hai?".. I thought in my mind, nervousness has attacked on my face completely.

"Kunj! I'm asking something".. She asked bringing me back in reality..

"Kunj! did you gave that list to Twinkle?".. Rayna asked coming into twinkle's room, which I forgot to tell her about after seeing her dairy..

"No.. not yet, she was not in her room, just came a while ago".. I replied relaxing myself. Finally, my luck supported me first time at least since I met her.. Twinkle asked about the list nd Rayna told her while taking the list from me nd giving it to her. Her dairy was not too small to hide it in my pocket so I kept it outside of the room on the table hiding from them. Nd now I was relieved. Rayna left the room nd I was also going but stop bcz of her nonstop questions..

"Kunj, couldn't you say it clearly?.. wo main wo main kya laga rakh tha?"..

"Hadd hai ye ladki.. mujhse behas karna jaroori hai ise".. I thought in my mind irritatingly..

"Bcz I thought you'll get mad at me for entering in your room without your permission".. don't know how much lie I've to say bcz of my curiosity of reading her diary..

"Why would I get mad?.. you are mature enough to know your manners".. what was that? did she taunt me or what?.. I thought giving her a disgusting look nd left her room with the hope that she would forget about her dairy for sometimes. Nd I think even my destiny want me to read her diary bcz as I left her phone rang nd she also come out of her room without checking out about something is missing from room. Well why should I care, I was happy nd came into my room nd sat on the bed to know about her nd our past too hoping that I won't get disappointed. I have just open it nd was about to read it but..

"Kunj! what are you doing? Come with me I need your help".. I was feeling like kill him. Duffer, was it necessary to come to me when I was going to know about the fact, I was waiting for?.. He was Sachin who destroyed such a good opportunity. I hide the dairy under the bed seat controlling my anger nd decide to read it in night nd open the door.

"What happened Sachin?".. I asked opening the door

"Kunj! actually I want to buy a gift for Rayna but don't know what to buy so I need your help. Please suggest me something"..

"Oye, she is your fiancée nd you only know her choice then what's my need? go nd buy what she like"..

"I didn't ask your lecture, you've to help me means help me"

"Main yahan na aya hota to kaise karta?"

"Tu aa gaya hai to main wo kyun sochun?.. ab chal jyada nakhre mat dikha".. I knew he is not going to listen me so I didn't argue back nd left with him. I came in lawn where Twinkle was looking for the decorations nd directing all the workers. She was really too stubborn nd doing everything without my help. So what? I'm also not less that her nd If she doesn't need my help I'm also not interested. I left from there. It was almost evening time nd we came back after shopping in night about 8 pm bcz Sachin took me to meet his some special friends where we spend long time. Here decoration was almost done. Though I knew it but still I must say that she is very dedicated, hardworking nd a talented girl. She has done everything perfectly.

Kaash Hum Mohabbat Se Anjan Hote!- TWINJ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें