Chapter 4

KUNJ'S pov

"It's my kind request to you Kunj.. please don't mess up my life.. don't hurt yourself as well as me by your such actions"... nd she walked out of the room weeping her tears off.. she was angry, hurt nd disappointed with my behaviour.. I know she was in shock bcz of my this side.. even I was surprised on myself.. I was behaving like a psycho.. it was my hatred towards her or my obsession for her even I don't know, but all the time I was just rude with her.. her ignorance, her mysterious side was just making me to go mad.. all these have overpower me this much that I was ready to become a Beast.. my emotions, my feelings nothing was in my control.. I just wanted to know why she ditch me.. why she left me.. why she broke my heart.. nd to get my answers I was ready to do anything bcz now my heart was in my mind's control nd I could do nothing but following my mind...

I was in my room nd just thinking about her, our past was flashing in my mind nd when I dose off in sleep I don't know nd after about two hours I came in living room where others were gossiping, but Twinkle was not present.. well I thought to ignore her.. I also joined them..

"Where is Yash?".. Uv asked who has just come in from outside..

"He nd Twinkle has gone to meet the house owner bcz he has called for something important".. Kartik answered him... as much as I was trying to avoid her, it was getting more difficult for me listening her name specially with Yash.. I was trying to be casual but nothing was working..

Well after some time she came back with him.. both were together looking happy while doing funny talk increasing my anger.. it's really very difficult to see your love with someoneelse..

"What was he saying? Is any problem?"..

"Nothing is serious Uv.. actually a room's lock is defective nd not working well.. sometimes it sealed door nd hardly unlock it.. so he has called me to check it bcz he is going out of city"..

"Oh.. that's good that he informed us on time".. their chit chat their conversation was continue so I left for my room.. I've nothing to do there.. I was in balcony when I heard Yash talking with Twinkle in the garden.. I thought to leave from there but don't know why I couldn't move..

"Twinkle what's the problem? Why are you upset?"..

"Nothing Yash.. I'm not upset.. why do you feel like that?"..

"Twinkle, don't lie to me.. you know you are very dumb in this".. a sarcastic smile scape from me listening this.. he didn't know how big lier she was..

"Yash, why don't you believe me? I'm fine.. don't think much"..

"Twinkle, you know if you won't tell me, I can find out it very easily from your d.."

"Yash, don't you dare to do that I'm really gonna kill you".. she interrupted him nd was beating him by her purse nd he was protesting..

"Oh my mother India, I was just trying to blackmail you nd you know that then why are you beating me like this"..

"I'm warning you Yash if you dare to do that I'll kill you"... their bond seems strong.. I was angry on both of them but at the same time I was jealous.. yes I was feeling jealous seeing him with Twinkle.. I was feeling like kill him but I can't do that when she was not bothered with it, when she was interested in him then why should it matters to me.. I left from there leaving them to enjoy their own company..

In evening, we left for the restaurant.. It was not just restaurant but also a pub.. well they've booked two tables, one for me, Rehan, Kartik, Seher nd Aryan nd other one for Twinkle, Mahi, Survi, Yuvi nd Yash.. as there was time to prepare foods, we've ordered, so we have nothing to do but have chit-chat to pass the time.. but we've ordered some soft drinks.. I was again trying to not look at Twinkle, to not observe her..

Kaash Hum Mohabbat Se Anjan Hote!- TWINJ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें