Chapter 10

Twinkle couldn't understand how to respond as Kunj's silence was killing her. She felt like her life was going to be more complicated than she has expected since few days.

"No. That's not true. That's just a misunderstanding Kunj. Aap jaisa samajh rahe hain waisa kuch nahi hai Kunj"... she tried to explain

"Phir kaisa hai Twinkle? I've seen you both together. I've heard him proposing you, I've heard you saying him yes. Everything was clear Twinkle. There was no misunderstanding"... what? He also was there? She thought looking Kunj with widen eyes. Her assumption was true, Kunj was there seeing everything.

"Every coin has two sides Kunj. Nd you shouldn't judge me until you see truth of my side"... she cried silently, tears were continuously flowing from her eyes

"Twinkle don't try to trap him in your words he is...".. as Alisha spoke, she was interrupted by Kunj

"Wait Alisha, just bcz I let you speak that doesn't mean that you'll completely take charge of my life. It's all about me so let me handle it"... she was glad at least he stopped her from interfering between us, he didn't let her be third person between us

"So Twinkle, now you only explain me what's the matter. Tell me the truth of other side of coin. Tell me that the girl I saw there enjoying a romantic date, proposal, was not you. Tell me that whatever I heard there that was my imagination"...

"Kunj aap mujhe doubt kar rahe hain?"...

"Doubt ki to baat hi nahi hai Twinkle. Kyun ki doubt to wahan hota jahan confusion hota hai lekin yahan to sab clear hai. I've seen everything by my these eyes"...

"Don't you trust me Kunj? Itna kamjor hai apka bharosa apni Twinkle par?"... now she was breaking down from inside. She always felt proud on herself that Kunj trust her he'll never doubt on her, but today it was broken, her proud seems just her imagination, he doesn't trust her that's why he followed her nd without knowing the fact he made his opinion on her

"Bharosa hi to kiya tha Twinkle. Aur isi bharose isi vishwash ki wajah se maine sab ignore kiya. Your wired behaviour, your bitter words. I thought it was all for my betterment, for my best future but when I heard same thing from your that childhood friend my trust my confidence everything was gone. Do alag alag insan se ek hi conditions kaun rakhta hai Twinkle?"...

"Kunj, I know I've been rude with you from past few days, I've been ignoring you, saying bitter words also. Nd I know what I did with you was completely wrong nd I'm really sorry for that. But Kunj, there was a reason behind my behaviour. I had to do that bcz I...".. again Alisha interrupted her with a fake statement

"Bcz she took money for that from Uncle, Kunj. Nd not a little amount but a big one, 10 lakh rupees"..

"What do you mean?"...

"Actually Kunj, uncle found out about your relationship. Nd he was very happy that you love a good girl like Twinkle. He told me too about this. But then he also got to know her real face, that she is using you. But instead of telling you about this, he decided to talk to her just for your happiness. He requested her that she shouldn't take advantage of your trust on her. But her reply was shocking. She said that you are only giving her this chance so why shouldn't she take advantage of your"...

"What nonsense Alisha, why are you lying?".. Twinkle knew that Alisha doesn't like her but she never knew that she would do such cheap act to put her down in Kunj's eyes...

"I'm not lying Kunj trust me this is true. This girl whom you love unconditionally, is using you just for your money. Uncle asked her when she loves someone else then why she's faking love with you, why don't she leave you, you know what she said? Agar chhodna hi hota to Kunj se pyar ka natak hi kyun karti. Nd when Uncle requested a lot to her, pleaded in front of her that don't ruin your life, leave you then she demands for 10 lakh rupees"...

Kaash Hum Mohabbat Se Anjan Hote!- TWINJ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें