Chapter 2

I came in room nd shut the door behind me nd punch my hand on the wall.. my eyes were red nd don't know why.. bcz of anger that I've to face my Betrayer for whole a month or bcz of tears which were filled in my eyes when I saw her, touch her after a long time.. I sit down on my knees there only nd again punch my hand on the wall which causes my hand bleeding but I didn't care about that bcz it's pain was nothing in front of the pain of my heart.. the pain she has given me..

"Miss Twinkle Taneja.. why you've comeback in my life? Why are you not leaving from my life, from my heart, from my mind?.. I thought to live my life like before for some time atleast but you didn't let that happen.. you can't see me happy??..." I shouted while punching my hand on wall again nd again.. I let my tears drop down which I've hidden from everyone.. I closed my eyes nd recalls our best moments.. when she told me "I love you kunj"..when she hugged me.. when we were staring in each other's eyes.. when she kissed me on my cheeks.. when she fell down upon me.. a big smile appears on my face but then I again remind myself her leaving me forever.. her betray her cheating.. which brings me sense that she never Loved me.. she is just a Betrayer.. she broke my heart.. I was recalling today's incident how we met.. my presence didn't affect her.. 

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door nd I wiped off my tears quickly.. it was Aryan.. I opened the door nd found him staring me with concerns nd has took a plate of dinner for me.

"What are you doing here nd why is this?".. I asked pointing at the plate.. he came in nd put the plate on the table nd then comes to me..

"What was that?? Nd what is this.. you again hurt yourself??..".. he was tensed looking at my hand's condition.. he take me to bed nd take out first aid box.. while dressing my wounds he continued his questions like a brother but he was not just asking but scolding me as well like a true friend..

"Kunj.. what do you want han..prove kya karna chahta hai?.. tujhe kya lagta hai tu khud ko hurt karega toh tere saare dard dur ho jayenge?.. why are you doing like this?.. when you don't love her, there is no more feelings for her in your heart toh phir tujhe kyun fark pad raha hai uske hone ya na hone se?".. he bandaged my wounds while I was silent.. how to tell him that it affects me.. her presence around me remind me the moments we have spend together.. it reminds me her betrayal.. it gives me pain only.. it's hurt me.. 

"Kunj.. you still love her??.. your heart still not believe that she betrayed you.. right??.. then why don't you give another chance to her..why don't you give another chance to your relation??.. kunj I don't know why but I think there is something which is separating you both.. please think once again bcz life has given you both another chance to save your relation.." He said 

"No I don't love her nd there is nothing for her in my life anymore.. she doesn't matter to me.. nd I don't want to see her that's why I was angry on her as well as on myself for loving her once"..I replied being emotionless... for a moment there was silence filled in room... then suddenly I give him a serious look nd he asked "What"

"Waise Kabhi kabhi tu mujhe mera dost kam wife jyada lagta hai.. itna care itna love nd itna long lecture".. I said pretending to be irritating..

"Hahaha very funny.." He replied annoying "waise I also think same".. he again said in a serious voice looking at me... then we both burst out into laughter.. we both were just trying to divert the topic.. he was the one who knows how to change my mood, how to make me smile.. then I had my dinner but still I was sad nd thinking about her only..

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

TWINKLE's POV

I too left the party nd came in room locking the door behind me nd stood there only with the support of door... I was in shock.. a major shock.. what I've saw outside left me in trauma... I met HIM???.. why???... I've never expected that I'll ever meet HIM again in my life.. but it happened... I met to HIM.. I was in HIS arms today.. after a long time... after a long time I saw him... today again my heart beats fasten which have stopped that day only.. I felt HIS breath on me.. I listened HIS heart beats after a long time.. today what happened I never wanted it to be... hardly I've made understand to my Heart to forget Him.. not remember Him... I always tried to hide my tears, my emotions, my feelings from this world.. I always behave like nothing has happened with me... nd a happy girl.. but seems like no one wants me to be happy..

Kaash Hum Mohabbat Se Anjan Hote!- TWINJ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें