Chapter 12

I was in my room, I wanted to cry but I stopped myself. His words were ringing in my head, it was killing me from inside.

"What was my fault?"... he asked me. I know he did no mistake but

"What was my fault then? Why I had to suffer? Kis galti ki saza mili mujhe? Nd Sanchi.. what was her fault? Can anyone answer to these questions?".... these were the questions I wanted to ask to Kunj but I knew that I'll get nothing except just a silence or a sympathy which is no use of me.

I wiped my tears nd decided not to think about our conversation anymore. I can't let it affect my job. I can't let it affect my present. So I went to see the wedding preparations for tonight. Decoration were done perfectly. Catering services were also good.

Kunj didn't come from his room till afternoon, I didn't have idea that what was he doing there. I couln't even go to him to ask about it. We both were hurt, we both were right on our places nd both of us were even wrong but nothing can be changed.

Sometimes later he came nd resumed his work for the preparation. He didn't talk to me nd neither looked at me. I was fine with that, at least I won't get distract. Well, everything goes on according to the planning. Nd finally the moment came, we've been waiting for. Wedding time, when priest called the bride. Rayna came with Chinki nd her cousins nd sat beside her to be husband. Nd then their marriage started.

After serving my dinner in a plate, I walked to get a table but all were full. Then a couple in their mid fifties offered me a seat on their table as other two people had just left the table. I thanks to them while taking a seat to eat my dinner comfortably.

"You've done very nice job. It's very beautiful nd eye catching decorations nd all the preparations are also so good"... the lady complemented me

"Thank you Aunty"... I just thanks while eating my meals.

"She didn't do it alone, her partner is also with her who is very supportive and hardworking, isn't he"... her husband said, praising Kunj nd I admit it that without him it wasn't possible to do such a beautiful arrangements

"Yes uncle. Actually all the decorations ideas were his, I just looked after the arrangements. So you should give all the credits to him"... I told them the fact

"Of course, but where is he?"...

"He must be busy with the groom"... I told them as I also didn't know where he was

"May I ask you something?"...

"Ofcourse Aunty"...

"Is he your boyfriend?"... I started coughing nd stopped eating as I was shocked on her question. Why did she ask this?

"Arrey aram se khao beta"... She said while giving me a glass of water. I drank it nd after a few moments I became normal.

"Sorry Aunty"...

"It's okay, you carry on"... I nodded nd resumed eating

"You didn't answer me"...

"No... no Aunty, he is not my.. boyfriend"... I told them nd before they or me could say something else, we heard Kunj's voice

"She is right Aunty, I'm not her boyfriend"... Kunj said while walking to us. He asked if he can sit with us through gestures nd they nodded yes.

"We are not boyfriend girlfriend Aunty".. he said staring at me with a serious look. I don't know why but I was feeling something wired in his look nd it was making me tensed.

Kaash Hum Mohabbat Se Anjan Hote!- TWINJ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें