Chapter 6

It's too long update so read it with patient.

*******

PART 6

I was excited nd nervous at the same time while going to read her dairy. I was cheating her, taking advantage of her busy schedule nd that's not good. I was feeling bad too but I don't have any other option. I've to go against my own rules.

TWINKLE'S DAIRY

Dear dairy, today I'm going to share everything about me with you which I can't share with anyone bcz there is no one to understand my story. There is no one to see my tears behind my twinkling eyes, no one to hear my sob behind my laugh, no one to feel my pain, my sorrows of my heart, no one to understand my loneliness. I'll tell you every moment of my life, every phase, happy or sad, worst or best, of my life from now. A story of my broken heart, story of a lonely soul, who is not living but just breathing.

It's been two years, I'm living this hopeless, lifeless nd aimless life. I was not what I'm today. Everything has been changed now. I use to be a dreamer, my little dreams were the reason of my happiness. I was a calm yet bubbly girl. Being first nd eldest child of my parents, I was pampered like a princess nd even after my sister Sanchi's birth I never had to share my love from my parents. My nd Sanchi's bond was very strong nd our parents were our lifeline. We weren't too rich but a middle class family but my mom always took care of our needs. She did so much hard work to give us a perfect life nd all alone bcz Papa wasn't with her. He died when I was just 5 nd Sanchi was 2 years old. Mom says he died in a major road accident. I don't have any clear memory with my Papa bcz I was too small. I'd seen my Mom struggling so much since our childhood nd I always wished to help her but I was helpless bcz I wasn't that mature nd Mom also told me not to disturb my studies for a part time job just to help her. Nd I couldn't refuse her bcz I never wanted hurt her nd disrespect her hard work, struggles nd sacrifices she did for us. But after completing my graduation in nursing it was my turn, my responsibility to make her proud on me. Now it was the time to stop her doing job, time has come for me to don't let Mom do work anymore. Now she need rest nd not job. She was working in a hospital as a nurse. I asked her to leave her job but she wasn't listening me nd after so much of my nd Sanchi's insistence she agreed but on a condition that she'll leave her job only after I'll get mine. So after that I started to search for a job.

One day when I went hospital to meet Mom for something important, where she was working, I heard senior doctor nd Mom's conversation that there is a patient belongs to a famous businessman of Amritsar who need a personal nurse for her treatment at their house. They've already one for her take care but recently she faced some problem nd can't go to them so she quit her job. But now they want someone else, honest nd trustworthy. Nd Mom was one of them. So Doctor want Mom to do this job of nurse at their house nd Mom agreed for it. As I overheard their conversation so I thought to ask Mom to let me do this job. I knew she won't agree but I've to convince her bcz her health was also not good nd she won't be able to do this for such long term, sixteen to seventeen hours per day. She need rest as much as she can. As I expected, Mom denied my request but I was also being stubborn I didn't left any chance to convince her.

I asked her that she also want me to do job nd even she's promised me that she'll quit her job after I'll get then why doesn't she let me start with this? I convinced her that I won't do any mistake bcz she is also here to support me. But she was saying that it isn't that easy I'm thinking nd I don't have any experience. They want someone experienced for her better treatment nd not someone who has just completed her studies in this field. She's very important for them nd don't want any problem for her. I knew being a mother she was worried about me but she was not understanding that one day I'll have to start this nd I'll understand everything when I'll do it myself, when I'll feel it. But she was Mom after all. But I had to convince her anyhow. I told her what she was worried about but I also knew what I'll have to do there. I asked her to give me just a chance nd promised her that I'll not give her any chance to complain on my work. It was the best opportunity for me to prove myself nd make her proud..

Kaash Hum Mohabbat Se Anjan Hote!- TWINJ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें