Chapter 2: Meeting Eachother

Nerissa's POV.

Im laying down and all of a sudden I have that strange feeling again. That feeling I get when I'm around that boy that comes out in the middle of the night. The scent gets stronger and stronger. I decided to sit up quick and then I saw him. Just standing there and laughing down at me. Man, he even looks better up close. His eyes were hazel and he was really tall.

" I'm sorry did I scare you." He said. His voice was deep and very sexy. I don't know what it is but there's something about him . I can't get over his scent. It was so unbearable. I felt like I couldn't control my body anymore. I got up quick and walked up to him. I had a feeling that I was going to bite him. I don't even think I'm going to be able to control myself this time. I guess he noticed that I was getting a bit to close because he started to back up. I had to really think and try to control myself. I'm not the type of person to hurt anyone. I closed my eyes and stopped myself from making another step closer to him. I started thinking about that guy I bit earlier and I guess that distracted me from his scent.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I open my eyes slowly and lifted my head up to look at him.

" Yeah.. Um.. I'm fine" I replied . I was so nervous, I wasn't really much of a talker when it came to boys. Especially ones that I thought was cute.

" Good, Well my names Damien, what's yours?" He asked, he started to smile at me. Man his teeth were pearly white and was straight. He's just so perfect. But I don't know how much longer I can go without having a little taste of his blood. It's killing me on the inside . But I can't help but look at his eyes, they were so nice. But let me stop drooling over this boy an actually introduce myself.

"My names Nerissa." I said while taking my eyes off of him and looking at my feet. I wonder what he thinks about me, or if he thinks I'm pretty or something. Boy's don't normally just walk up to you and talk to you if they don't think your pretty.

"Well then Nerissa, what's a pretty girl like you doing in the park in the middle of the night. Don't you know it's a bit dangerous for you to be alone out here." He said with a smirk on his face. Wait a minute, did he just call me pretty? I knew there must of been a reason for him wanting to talk to me. But what does he see in me. Isn't my pale skin and scary eyes a turn off for him. Maybe he's into girls who looks like vampires. I wonder if he would go for a girl who is actually one.

Damien's POV

I'm talking to Nerissa and I think I'm starting to like her .She had the most interesting eyes that I really liked. I wonder if she feels the same way about me. I don't want to rush into things but I do want to talk to her and get to know her. Man, I haven't had this feeling for a girl in so long. She seems a bit nervous, but I'm not going to let that stop us from having our conversation.

" Thanks for the compliment, I'm out here because I like coming here in the middle of the night just to look at the lake, but as you can see it doesn't really look all that great tonight." She said, she started to laugh and look at the water. Man she had a beautiful smile. I couldn't help but stare at her. I hope she doesn't realize and start thinking that I'm a creep or something. Alright let me stop drooling over this girl. I started to look at the water with her. She's right the water doesn't look all that great. It looks like it was mixed with blood or something. I don't know, I just want to focus on her at this point.

"So why do you come out in the middle of the night?" She asked, she stopped looking at the water and then started to look at me.

" Many reasons really, the park lights come on in the middle of the night so it always looks beautiful out here, and not a lot of people come out here in the middle of the night so I'm able to have some me time, lastly every time I come your always here so I get to see you. Even if we never really talked before." I said , she started to smile a little when I said that. I just hope this conversation is going in the right direction.